PDA

View Full Version : Tubby and Peanut on video

ramanth
06-02-2003, 02:17 PM
In response to Debbie's post in the thread about Peanut's Paws:

When we got home from the Bark Park last weekend, Tubby was laying on and gumming a plastic bag I had brought home from the Outlet Mall. Well, I was taking a small video of him doing that and Peanut started walking up. It was sooo funny, because I turned the camera onto her. She was midstep and she withdrew her foot, turned the other way and left the scene indigninantly (sp?)! It was just so funny because it was as if she was saying "Get that thing out of my face already!" I do have it on video so hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to post videos one of these days.

Well... I twisted Debbie's arm and convinced her to let me post the video to my server.

Here it is!

Tubby with an idignant Peanut *grins* (http://kia.cutestsandgirl.com/movies/tubby_peanut.WMV)

Enjoy! :D

slick
06-02-2003, 02:26 PM
Tooo funny! :D :D :D

K & L
06-02-2003, 02:29 PM
I want Peanut! :D :D

Rocky'smomma
06-02-2003, 02:47 PM
Love the video!!! Looks like Peanut didn't want on video...Beautiful kitties!

Edwina's Secretary
06-02-2003, 02:56 PM
I think Peanut just doesn't want to share the limelight with Tubby! She wants to be a STAR in her own movie!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-02-2003, 04:46 PM
Thanks so much Kim! That video is so funny, I'm so glad I got it. :D

Sorry that it's so long everybody. I tried to edit it to shorten it up, but the program cut off the last part with Peanut, and that's the best part. :D

If you'll notice, she has one foot on the tile when I turn the camera to her. She sees the camera and immediately withdraws her foot, then leaves the scene. Tubby could care less and decides his paw is not up to spec and needs a little cleaning. :rolleyes: I love how my cats love each other. :rolleyes:

:D :D

I think Peanut just doesn't want to share the limelight with Tubby! She wants to be a STAR in her own movie!
Sara, I think you are right on the money with this one! :rolleyes: :D

PayItForward
06-02-2003, 05:32 PM
How cute. Well Tubby certainly can work the room.

Maybe Peanut wanted her own show not a bit part on Tubby's show ?!? :D

Rachel
06-02-2003, 06:37 PM
Oh Peanut is so funny, but my favorite part is where Tubby shows us his voracious fangs.

neko1
06-02-2003, 06:53 PM
Great video....I love it when Tubby yawns!

kimlovescats
06-02-2003, 08:19 PM
How precious! I just love that Peanut too!!!! So funny how our kitties know when we are up to something!!! :D

Vermontcat
06-02-2003, 10:00 PM
I love seeing Tubby in action!:D
He is so cute rubbing, yawning, licking and look at that happy tail wagging!:)
Peanut is just too funny not daring to get closer to that camera, she must not like the Paparazzi!:p

I have to go wake up Samantha now so she can see Tubby in action!:)

jenfer
06-02-2003, 11:17 PM
cute video. :)

ChrisH
06-03-2003, 05:56 AM
Aww, love it!:) :)

(just going to watch it again:D )

Russian Blue
06-03-2003, 08:59 AM
I finally was able to see Peanut 'live' !! I'm happy!

;)

ramanth
06-03-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Thanks so much Kim! That video is so funny, I'm so glad I got it. :D
You're welcome. :)

Sorry that it's so long everybody. I tried to edit it to shorten it up, but the program cut off the last part with Peanut, and that's the best part. :D
I was able to edit it Debbie. :) It's the last 43 seconds from the original 1 min. 45 seconds, so it's not too long. :)

anna_66
06-03-2003, 10:00 AM
So that's what those two look like live & in person, they are both beautiful Debbie:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-03-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by ramanth
You're welcome. :)
I was able to edit it Debbie. :) It's the last 43 seconds from the original 1 min. 45 seconds, so it's not too long. :)

I noticed that last night at home when I was showing Terry the video. I thought there was much, much more of Tubby so I went back and looked at my original and sure enough. You started it in a perfect spot! Thanks! Now, did you edit it with Windows Movie Maker or do you have some other program? I need to get a better program than WMM and I have no idea where to start looking, or what programs might be better than others.

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments and T & P. I don't think I'll let them know though, because I'm sure it will go to their heads. ;) :D And thanks again Kim for editing and posting the video. :D

gini
06-03-2003, 10:33 AM
What a terrific video - thank you!

That is what I just love about cats.......in just a few short seconds they can say volumes!

ramanth
06-03-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Now, did you edit it with Windows Movie Maker or do you have some other program?
I did use WMM. I opened up the file, then dragged the movie clip to the image that looks like a roll of film. That is your timeline.

If you see the clip with no numbers above it, it is in Storyboard mode. You want it in Timeline mode. Click the little icon above the magnifying glass with the plus sign on it.

When you are in Timeline mode, you can trim it from either the beginning or the end. There is a gray triangle located on the number line. :)

Hope that helps!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-03-2003, 04:02 PM
Thanks so much, Kim! It certainly does help!

Now if I just had time to play around with it......:D