View Full Version : My Night With My Poor, Sick Doggie...

ChloeLove
06-02-2003, 05:27 AM
It seems that Chloe can't sit still for even one minute! She keeps moving all around, scratching at her stomach and legs every second. Her stomach is red and raw from scratching, and the vet gave her medicated shampoo, but that just made it worse! Her beautiful round eyes are bloodshot, and you can just tell by looking at her that she is in pain from the look on her face to the noises she's making.
I even started crying last night when she was trying to fall asleep on my bed because it was like I was her mother (which, of course, I am!!!;) ) and she was my poor, sick baby that I had to tend to.
I had to sleep on the couch because she kept going everywhere and wouldn't stop roaming the house. I finally remember looking at the clock for the last time and it saying 2:34 :eek: I just felt that I had to stay up with her because I know she is very sick.
Then yesterday! She hasn't been going to the bathroom, but she finally pooped yesterday and it had a huge worm in it! :eek: (TMI, sorry)
Man...I wish my poor little puppy would get better. It hurts to see her in so much pain! I wish I was the one having to feel the pain, not a poor innocent doggie like Chloe! :(

anna_66
06-02-2003, 07:59 AM
This is just terrible:( Have you taken her to the vets yet. It sounds like there is definately something wrong with her, expecially if you say there has been worms in her poo.
I would take her asap!
Please give her a hug for me & let us know how she's doing.

ChloeLove
06-02-2003, 01:43 PM
Yeah, we took her to the vets but unfourtunatey they're not the greatest, but it was the only place where we could take her without an appointment. :( We made her an appointment with her real vets who know her by name and are great to her! :)

ramanth
06-02-2003, 02:04 PM
Hope Chloe gets better soon!

lovemyshiba
06-02-2003, 02:52 PM
I hope Chloe feels better soon--it sounds awful--I would have stayed up all night too!!
Please let us know how she is doing.

GoldenRetrLuver
06-02-2003, 06:30 PM
Im so sorry..:( . Please keep us updated on her condition. I would find another vet and get a second opinion. I hope she gets better soon!

KYS
06-02-2003, 06:45 PM
wishing Chole a quick recovery.
Please let us know what her regular vets says.'

Rachel
06-02-2003, 07:00 PM
I am so sorry the Chloe is having all these problems. It is horrible to watch your little one being so uncomfortable. I do hope your vet will be able to resolve these issues for her.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-02-2003, 08:12 PM
Good luck Chloe dawg.. poor baby... It will get better soon, trust me! Be sure your mommie gives you lots of kisses and makes ya comfortable... {{{Hugs}}} Good luck at the White Coats!