View Full Version : I'm still here....

purrfectpaws
09-09-2001, 08:06 PM
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here and using my dad's computer for the next few weeks before our big move to Phoenix!! I am getting excited but don't have much time to write here with all the packing and flea marketing that I have been doing. I am doing the pet mats at this flew market and also selling alot of stuff so we don't have that much to take with us. Today was a nice day but very hot here in NH...I know , I know what you are all thinking...It's even hotter in Arizona and Angel can account for that too. I'm just sick and tired of shoveling snow and freezing my behind off that I look forward to some nice weather with sunny skies every day!!
Ok, enough about me. Just a quick story about LuLu. My parents have a chipmunk in the garage and I used LuLu to flush it out. She did exactly what I told her to do. I said to her..."Get the munk! Get the munk!" and she just started sniffing in the exact spot of where it was. She never did come in contact with it but I was soooo amazed at her nose. It's just incredible what they can smell. It felt kind of neat to have her act like a hunting dog. :)
Well that's all for now and I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgot about all of my Pettalk friends.
Great pic of Daisy, by the way!! Keep them coming.
Carla

jackiesdaisy1935
09-09-2001, 08:18 PM
Hi Carla, glad you got to come on for a while, that is a big step moving from New Hampshire to Arizona. Good luck in your move and I'll be looking forward to the mat.
Best wishes
Jackie

aly
09-09-2001, 08:24 PM
Glad you're doing good, Carla. Looking forward to when you can come back here on a regular basis. Good luck on the move :)

09-10-2001, 07:19 PM
Hey Carla! Time has been flying. I can't believe you'll be here soon :D! WOW!

Lulu sounds like such a great dog - it will be so great to finally meet all of you! The weather should be cooling down by the time you get here. It is still in the 100's right now but the mornings are getting cooler...High 70's low 80's. Feels GREAT!! But, at this point in the year... 95 FEELS GREAT!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

purrfectpaws
09-10-2001, 07:47 PM
Thank you to everyone that has replied to me, I do miss chatting with everyone and soon enough I will in a new place to call my home and I will also have the nice luxury of having DSL. I am using my dad's computer and I guess that I have been sooooo spoiled with it that I just don't have the patience for things to download. The computer is just too slow for me....AUGHHHHHH!!!!
My son is 15 months old and I have been busy with him. Seems like every day he gets wilder and more curious about getting into everything. I have my hands full with him and I am pooped at the end of the day.
There is this Greyhound Festival here in NH that I have been asked by the Greyhound Placement Service to be a vendor at the show for the pet mats that I do. I have to see if I have enough mats (carpets) before I say yes to them. I would love to do it and it's for a great cause, I would just have to donate some of my proceeds to them (which is great and of course I don't mind). I will let you all know how it goes if I decide to do it and it should be fun time. They are having games, obedience and there will be a Santa Clause there for pictures with the dogs. How cute huh??
Ok, enough of me jabbering. Bye for now.

Daisy's Mom
09-11-2001, 04:15 PM
Hey I was wondering where you and sweet Lulu were! Thanks for your compliment on my Daisy picture :) I hope to see more of Lulu when you get settled down!