PDA

View Full Version : 2 Weeks 1 Day Left!!!!!!!

ChloeLove
06-01-2003, 02:44 PM
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Only two weeks one day left until I graduate the stinking 7th grade! :D :D :D :D :D I hate my teacher *SO* much, and I will be so glad to be rid of her! :mad:
The reason we graduate so late is because all of those dumb snow days here in Connecticut! :mad: I hate them! June 17th! Yay! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
06-01-2003, 05:58 PM
Congrats, ill be going into high school next year...YIKES! We end in a few weeks too. I kinda want to stay in school..ill miss my friends too much.:)

tatsxxx11
06-01-2003, 06:02 PM
Congrats!! How I remember that HAPPY DAY when school ended for the year! I'm from northern NJ and the school year never ended before the end of June! Friends in the south end their school year in mid May. But they also go BACK to school in August! We never returned until the second week of Sept.! It's been a long, long time since I was in 7th grade. But don't you have many teachers, for different subjects? Anyway, I'm glad you're looking forward to your time off AND a new teacher!:D

primabella
06-01-2003, 07:38 PM
I can't wait to be finished school! I have exams for two weeks but this next week is pretty busy. I have two summatives tomorrow and then a few quizzes and then on Friday a huge lab exam. To top it all off, I got sick from the cold water in my school swimming pool (I hate that freakin course but if I didn't swim, I would have gotten a 0 :()