PDA

View Full Version : Yikes! Rascal sold the house!

gini
06-01-2003, 11:10 AM
While I was away I wanted to be sure Rascal was well cared for as well as my two outdoor "girls"....Annie and Emma, so I had two separate sitters.

My neighbor came over every morning to check on Rascal and feed the outdoor girls.

He left me a daily diary that is so funny. He has described daily Rascal's mood while I was away.

In the second week, Rascal is really angry - so he put the house up for sale.........hoping for a better owner.

It ends on the morning I returned with a big note..........

THE HOUSE IS IN ESCROW!

TheAntiPam
06-01-2003, 11:16 AM
Oh Gini, if I had known, I would have given you a great price AND let you have visitation with Rascal!:D

Cataholic
06-01-2003, 01:24 PM
There is no telling what a mad kitty will do. Sell the house, indeed!

NoahsMommy
06-01-2003, 01:25 PM
Oh my gosh!!! You have the funest (not a word...) neighbor ever!!!! That is just too cute!!! :)

Edwina's Secretary
06-01-2003, 01:59 PM
Did he at least get a good price for it?????

AmberLee
06-01-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Did he at least get a good price for it?????

Knowing that Rascal, it was probably in kitty swings, cat nip, and kibble!

zippy-kat
06-01-2003, 05:30 PM
:D :D :D
What fun!!

Did Rascal play the 'mad' game or was he happy to see you?

Miss Meow
06-01-2003, 05:51 PM
It's OK, he sold it to us so we can be there for your BBQ on 20 July!!! AmberLee helped broker the deal with his favourite toys and kibble ;)

gini
06-01-2003, 06:04 PM
I found the escrow papers and I was able to have a quick look before he snatched them away from me. Under "disclosures" it says that HE DID NOT cause the stains on the carpeting. It also says that he is ALLOWED to go outside every day.

I opened my cupboards and they are filled with premium albacore tuna in water, salmon and some sardines. No KLAM JUICE!!

The fridge is filled with turkeys.

He said it was the down payment.

One of the things I have always loved about Rascal is that he is very straight forward. If he is mad - he hisses and then gets over it. If he is happy to see you, he doesn't hold back and has been giving me such incredible loving since I got home and follows me from room to room.

wolflady
06-01-2003, 08:23 PM
OMG! LOL LOL I just can't wait to meet that Rascal! ;) :D

krazyaboutkatz
06-02-2003, 12:48 AM
LOL what can I say except that your Rascal sure is a little rascal. :D

ramanth
06-02-2003, 09:09 AM
LOL!!! Now Rascal, did you sell the house on your own or go thru a reputable relator. ;) :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-02-2003, 12:52 PM
I have to agree with Kelly about having the funnest neighbor around! I get a note from the sitter saying everything went well, the cats were good, but will be happy to see me which is nice, but how fun to get a whole story about your little Rascal/rascal.

:D

lynnestankard
06-02-2003, 01:26 PM
Your neighbour sounds wonderful - what a sense of humour!!

Gini - be soooooo grateful there was no Klam Juice!! I've heard of our furkids getting mad when we're away - this is just hysterical. Hopefully by now he's forgiven you and taken the house off the market!!

Lynne