PDA

View Full Version : have any ideas

06-01-2003, 10:04 AM
my grandpa takes care of cats that hang around his house every day and he wants to take these 2 cats in one of them use to be his the name was spooky and he never came back so he wants to take spook in and the black and whit cat in and we cant think of a name for the black and white cat in can you give us some suggestions cause we think he will take both of them in but if he does give us some names for the black and white cat please oh and there is one more thing he has 7 cats already and my aunt is telling him not to what should he do ? just post if you have any i deas because where moving to north carolina and we dont want to leave them behind so should we let our next door neightbor take carwe of them because she loves cats just post if you have an idea thanks a million

PayItForward
06-01-2003, 10:46 AM
You need to use more punctuation in your posts, I am not sure what you are asking.

Who do these cats belong to ?

Are they strays ?

Please note, that all animals should be blood tested and checked by the vets, before you let them interact with the original cats.

aly
06-01-2003, 12:30 PM
Just wanted to restress the point of getting blood tests before interacting with the other cats!

Cataholic
06-01-2003, 12:50 PM
I would love to offer advice, but, I can't follow your post. Please use SOME punctuation.