PDA

View Full Version : Does your dog do this?

CountryWolf07
05-31-2003, 03:19 PM
When it is a damp, gloomy, rainy day - does your dog sleep ALL day?? Rosie does that.. it's kind of funny, because if it is sunny and beautiful outside, you can find her outside and full of energy, and if it is the complete opposite, you can find her in my bed, snoozing the day away..

lovemyshiba
05-31-2003, 04:05 PM
It's funny that you ask, because it is rainy and soggy and cool here today. The dogs have all been snoozing most of the day. A friend stopped by, and they were up when she was here, and out for their walks, but otherwise, they're napping.
I think part of the reason is that I wasn't doing much today either, just relaxing--they tend to do what I'm doing sometimes.

binka_nugget
05-31-2003, 04:46 PM
yes..but then again, he sleeps all day everyday. :rolleyes:

Dogz
06-01-2003, 10:09 AM
lol Binka_Nugget! Same with Otis.:rolleyes:

Tonya
06-01-2003, 02:35 PM
No, my dogs are even crazier when it rains! Roxy and Dusty love playing in the rain. They get so muddy and soaking wet. They are actually pretty active, even without me playing with them. They play together quite a bit. They play so rough!

ChloeLove
06-02-2003, 05:51 AM
Chloe sleeps all day anyway! :rolleyes: But, she sleeps for longer periods of time when it is damp out.

Kfamr
06-02-2003, 07:34 AM
Ehh..... that's EVERYDAY for simba lol.., ok so not everyday but most of the time!! He likes to sleep out in the sun.