PDA

View Full Version : I feel like....

Andie
05-30-2003, 08:44 PM
a little kid again!!!!!

I spent my evening catching fireflies with my little brother. It always reminds me of summer and little kids.

Ah, summers here! :D

Just felt like sharing!

Cheshirekatt
05-30-2003, 08:47 PM
Me too! LOL Only I spent the evening catching snails to feed to my fish. hehe. It's raining lightly here and that's the best time to catch them. Must have gotten 50 of them. Guess it's escargot for the fish and my garden is safe from the evil flower destroyers!

Tweety_Pie
05-30-2003, 09:01 PM
DON'T YOU LOVE BEING LITTLE BIG KIDS! don't ask lol, it's a tv show!

HoRsELUvR
05-31-2003, 07:48 AM
I used to love catching fireflies but I havent seen any lately.Probably cuz of all the rain.:(

RubyMutt
05-31-2003, 09:29 AM
Fun! :) I wish we had fireflies in Washington :(

lovemyshiba
05-31-2003, 09:49 AM
I love catching fireflies--when we were little, we used to catch them, and rub them on our skin, so we would "glow"--it's gross, but we were like, 7;)
I love to go to the park and swing on the swings--that's my favorite activity that reminds me of being a kid--it's so fun, I still stick my head waaaaaay back, and try to drag my hair on the ground!!

CamCamPup33
05-31-2003, 10:17 AM
omg lol i used to try to do that too :D i loved catching fireflies.. but they arent that common here in pembroke pines.. in georgia me and my cousin and brother used to catch them and we would keep them in whatever we could find. if was so fun and we were so amazed that they just magically lighted themselves up! i miss it.. now a teen can i be littler again? :p

IttyBittyKitty
05-31-2003, 10:19 AM
Aw, I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!