PDA

View Full Version : It`s over !

Rottieluver45
05-30-2003, 03:30 PM
School`s out for the summer. But I`m not as happy as I usually am. I`m gonna be a freshmen next year and I get to go to high school, but the bad thing is that I`ll never see my friends again unless I drive the hours(not me but some1 else). I`m moving to Austin on sunday. It`s exciting that I get a new BIGGER house (and Im closer to Aly :D) But I don`t want to leave my friends. It`s like bittersweet!

catland
05-30-2003, 05:04 PM
that is bittersweet, you'll make new friends but leave old ones behind. You're lucky though, becuase of the internet you can keep in touch with your old friends as you make your transition to your new town.

Have fun in your new town - and you know that if you are ever lonely, there's always PetTalk
:D :D

aly
05-30-2003, 06:40 PM
I can't wait to meet you! If you are ever feeling lonely or need anything, don't hesitate to contact me! Maybe you can even come with me on one of my transports to Dallas so you can see your friends again.

Don't worry. Moves are scary but you'll be able to meet a lot of new friends. I moved right before my freshman year in high school too and I was TERRIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!! But it all worked out and I had a blast in high school!!

Tweety_Pie
05-30-2003, 08:48 PM
:eek:MY DAD WANTS TO MOVE TO VANCOVER!:eek:

I told him no way!;) ;) :p lol

mugsy
05-30-2003, 09:06 PM
Our kids were finished yesterday and I was done today.

Christy, you'll be fine, I'm sure. Aly will be a great source too, I'll bet. Good luck in your new school.

GoldenRetrLuver
05-30-2003, 09:08 PM
Yeah, i know what you mean..ill be a freshmen next year too..i kinda dont want summer to come, i thnk ill miss my old friends too much!

HoRsELUvR
05-31-2003, 07:42 AM
Moving is a drag I know.But at least you'll be near Aly and you can still talk to your old friends and make new ones.I dont get out of school til June 20th or something.

IttyBittyKitty
05-31-2003, 10:47 AM
I know what moving interstate is like ... I moved at age 18, leaving home, about a 1000 miles from my home in Canberra. I not only left friends behind, but most of my family too.

It is tough, no denying that, but you will make new friends and there is always Aly :) and of course Pet Talk! We will always be here, no matter where you are.

Rottieluver45
05-31-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by catland

Have fun in your new town - and you know that if you are ever lonely, there's always PetTalk
:D :D

That`s true!

Aly, I hope I can meet you, maybe call you? I dunno I`m moving down there tomorrow so, I won`t be on here. It would be so fun to do a transport!

Thanks everyone for you thoughts.