PDA

View Full Version : just love these cats...

marysmerrycats
05-30-2003, 01:20 PM
I'm looking around at my cats, sleeping near me, or giving themselves a bath nearby.. and I just think, how much I love these little guys. I know that probably sounds goofy, but I just like to watch them sometimes, sleeping, or playing with each other, as they groom one another, or whatever they do, if they are eating or drinking water(the way their little tongues lap up the water)
or when they are running, or using their scratching post.
just wanted to share that:rolleyes:

slick
05-30-2003, 01:28 PM
AWWWW I know how you feel! Sometimes if I can't sleep I'll sit up in bed and watch Max sleep. I wouldn't admit that to anybody else except cat people.:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-30-2003, 02:53 PM
Isn't it wonderful seeing them all so unhappy? (J/k of course, and probably a bad reference to "another" thread). ;) :D

NoahsMommy
05-30-2003, 04:31 PM
hee hee, I do that too...They are so entertaining and endearing to watch. Just seeing my babies around our apartment calms me.

wolflady
05-30-2003, 05:28 PM
Me too! Isn't it a wonderful feeling to have such pure and loving creatures in your presence every day? My heart always melts when I see my Marius look at me with those inquisitive eyes. All of my babies are precious to me and I have no idea what I would do without them!! **hugs** to all our fabulous felines! :D

Uabassoon
05-30-2003, 05:43 PM
I feel the same way, I love to watch Corkscrew and Tibby play together. It's fun to watch them on the cat tree playing and chasing each other. I also think it's so cute when they sleep on top of each other, or when they clean each other.

catland
05-30-2003, 06:11 PM
I feel that way too. They give me so much more than I can ever give them... they are so precious, even when they are being brats:p

I love it when they are so peaceful and relaxed that they stretch out on their backs or other funny positions - just totally trusting us and knowing that we would never hurt them.

kimlovescats
05-30-2003, 08:01 PM
But I slept better when I had six SICK kitties sleeping on my face, neck and head, than I do with my husband or when my daughter wants to sleep with me!!! :eek:

Something about those precious kitties, hearing them breath, purr, smelling their furr and feet and, and, and....................:D

marysmerrycats
05-31-2003, 01:45 AM
Isn't it wonderful seeing them all so unhappy? (J/k of course, and probably a bad reference to "another" thread).
he he, I think I know which one you are talking about... and unfortunately I think we all did just what the little---- wanted... I am not looking forward to this summer and a bunch of brats hanging around pt just to bug us...

krazyaboutkatz
05-31-2003, 02:14 AM
I also love watching my cats play, sleep,and wash each other. No matter how bad my day has been, they always find a way to make me laugh and feel less stressed. :D I don't know what I'd do without them. :)

IttyBittyKitty
05-31-2003, 03:55 AM
I agree entirely! Sometimes, I think that my heart will burst with the love I have for my dear little Pixel. She is such a happy kitty, always purring, so affectionate. I love her dearly and I am glad that I am giving this one kitty a wonderful happy life. I know it sounds small in the scheme of things, but it's a difference and it's a start! (Looking forward to one day being a foster Mum and/or owning a big swag of kitties!)

I am envious of all you PT'ers with all those babies! I want more, more, MORE! :)

ChrisH
05-31-2003, 08:15 AM
I agree too, I just love this kitty of mine. I just love to watch her doing anything, sleeping, playing....everything! And I so love to hear that purring!:D She is not a cuddly cat but in the six months I have been owned by her (it`s only since Ebbs that I know what being owned by a creature really means!:D ) as I was saying, in these last six months she has come to show her affection in other ways and who knows, one day she may be a lap kitty! Not that I mind if she isn`t, Ebbs and I suit each other down to the ground however she is! :)

p.s. I love my Bobby dog too, very much, just had to add that! :D

AmberLee
05-31-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by ChrisH
... but in the six months I have been owned by her...

ChrisH:
For some reason that shocks me. It seems like it's only been a month or so that we've been blessed with stories of the beautiful Ebony. :eek:

Please keep them coming, though.

MMC and the rest of the merry band of PTers:
Yes, I agree. Sometimes I stop what I'm doing just to watch my furry companions and delight in their company. Usually they ignore me as they lead their busy lives (beauty sleep, not JUST a good idea), but other times they'll include me in their activities and it's an honor. (Still other times I get a look that from a child would be, "Moooooom! We're busy. Quit watching us!" Heh, heh, heh.)