PDA

View Full Version : The postings are tomorrow!

*LabLoverKEB*
05-29-2003, 09:39 PM
The postings to see which people made which performing groups are tomorrow! I'm reallly nervous. Thank you soooo much for everyone who proyed for me, it means so much to me! Please, please pray for me tonight! I really, really want to make the dance team! Thank you all so much!:)

GoldenRetrLuver
05-29-2003, 09:41 PM
Your in my prayers!!!! I hope you make the dance team!:) :D GOOD LUCK!

*LabLoverKEB*
05-29-2003, 09:46 PM
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!:) ;)

lovemyshiba
05-29-2003, 10:59 PM
I'll be thinking of you--good luck!!!
Let us know, ok??

aly
05-29-2003, 11:50 PM
GOOD LUCK!!!

Uabassoon
05-30-2003, 05:18 PM
Do you know the results yet?

tatsxxx11
05-30-2003, 05:26 PM
GO SARAH!!!!!:)WE'RE PRAYING FOR YA! SANDRA, CODY AND STAR!

aly
05-30-2003, 06:41 PM
Sarah - I'm on pins and needles!

*LabLoverKEB*
05-30-2003, 10:27 PM
:( :( :( :(
The results are NOT GOOD I didn't make Dance Infinia, or Intermidiate Dance. I guess I just have to face the truth, I suck.:(

Thanks again, everyone for all your support, it means sooo much to me.

GoldenRetrLuver
05-30-2003, 10:40 PM
Im sorry....:( NO WAY! You do NOT suck, dont ever think that, i bet you were great, life has its ups and downs.;) ((HUGS))

aly
05-30-2003, 11:12 PM
Sarah...

I grew up with a very athletic father and played a lot of sports and did dance, cheerleading, etc growing up. When I was starting juinor high, I tried out for the basketball and volleyball teams. I did pretty good in the try outs but I was cut in the first round for both. I had no clue why! I was devastated and vowed to never try out for anything again. But I needed an extra elective so I found myself auditioning for the drumline in band. There were 75 people trying out, just 3 of them were girls. I think somewhere around 12-15 made it, and I was the only girl who did! It was then I realized why I didn't make the bball or volleyball teams. If I had, I wouldn't have had one of the best times in my life in that band and continuing on through high school in the drum line. There's something bigger and better out there for you. You'll find it soon!

Keep your head up. You do not suck! It just wasn't your time to be on the dance team. I am excited to find out what you will accomplish next. *HUGS*

HoRsELUvR
05-31-2003, 07:33 AM
You do not suck!Im sorry you didnt make it.Try not to be too sad about it.The whole point is that dancing is fun for you and you tryed your best.

bluekat
05-31-2003, 09:20 AM
You do not suck! Just because you didn't make it, doesn't mean you're not good! I'm sure you're still very good.

lovemyshiba
05-31-2003, 09:51 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't make the dance team--I'm sure you are disappointed:(
Like Aly said though, there is something bigger and better out there--and you will find it!!

tatsxxx11
05-31-2003, 10:27 AM
Oh Sarah...I'm sorry:( I know how disappointed you must be. But don't feel as though you have failed. You put your heart and soul into the auditions and for that alone you are a 100% winner! And even though this is a great disappointment, I have always found that behind every grey cloud, waits a ray of sunshine. Like Aly and the others have said, I'm sure there's something very special, "bigger and better" awaiting you! Keep your chin up. We love ya!

Rachel
05-31-2003, 10:29 AM
I know you are disappointed, but the important thing is that you tried out. This experience may not seem positive right now, but I would be willing to bet if you thought about it, you will find that you learned a lot from the process you went through. So although you did not achieve your specific goal, you are a better person for giving it your best effort. Keep looking for other activities to be involved in and like Aly said, you will find your niche.

Personally I loved band too. I had zero musical ability but the band director found something that I could do and do well...play the glockenspiel. And even though the band consisted of many instruments and talented musicians, you could always hear the one glockenspiel's tones ringing out. I also found enjoyment in forensics and twice went on to the competititions at the State level, one of those times I came away with an A at State, the other a B. So I am just saying to keep an open mind about all the different things there are to participate in.

Rottieluver45
05-31-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*
:( :( :( :(
The results are NOT GOOD I didn't make Dance Infinia, or Intermidiate Dance. I guess I just have to face the truth, I suck.:(

Thanks again, everyone for all your support, it means sooo much to me.

I`m so sorry! I know how you feel, but believe me it`ll be ok you`ll get over it quickly!I certainly did.