PDA

View Full Version : Little Romeo update!

Lorraine
05-29-2003, 08:31 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that little Romeo is doing much better! He is almost back to his former kitten self, eating, playing, being silly, and adorable! :D I had called the vet on Monday morning, to let him know that Romeo was still sick, and I was very concerned, he said don't worry, keep feeding the baby food, and give him his meds, and Nutri-cal, I was quite a nervous wreck, because he was hardly improving. Well, neddless to say, on Wed. Romeo had showed a major improvement!:) Thanks a million, to everyone who sent prayers, well wishes, and support! To Jen, most of his little mats are gone, because I used a warm wash cloth and kinda rubbed them out, and just trimmed the big ones! I try to be careful, as a hairstylist, I think I'm Edward Scissor Hands or something!:rolleyes: but your absolutley right, it can be dangerous! They were just so hideous aound his tush, I knew he was uncomfortable! I bought one of those new Kodak digital disposable cameras, so hopefully I'll be ale to post some pictures soon, if this works out like they say it should! love and hugs to all, and nose kisses to all the kitties! (I just love the area at the bridge of cats noses that feels like velvet!:D )

slick
05-29-2003, 08:34 PM
So happy to hear about little Romeo. Please pass on some kitty kisses from me and looking foward to see pictures.

carole
05-29-2003, 11:24 PM
I am very thrilled to hear this little Romeo made it, Rainbow Bridge did not need another Romeo right now. give him a big cuddle from me, great news. :)

PayItForward
05-30-2003, 08:45 AM
Glad he is feeling better. Looking forward for pictures.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-30-2003, 02:03 PM
I'm so glad to hear that little Romeo is feeling better. :D

Can't wait for the pics! :D

ChrisH
05-30-2003, 05:24 PM
I am so pleased to hear that little Romeo is better.:) Really looking forward to seeing those pics!

krazyaboutkatz
05-31-2003, 01:57 AM
This is great news!!!:D I'm so glad that Romeo is feeling much better. I also can't wait to see some pictures of him. :)

IttyBittyKitty
05-31-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by carole
I am very thrilled to hear this little Romeo made it, Rainbow Bridge did not need another Romeo right now. give him a big cuddle from me, great news. :)

Too right ... we need this precious Romeo here with us! So glad to hear he is getting better. I know how awful it is to have a brand new baby get sick. Can't wait to see pics!!