PDA

View Full Version : pressies for my cats from..............USA

carole
05-29-2003, 07:16 PM
Im excited, tonight i will be getting my pressies from CATMANDU, for lexie and Ash . the other was for dear little ROMEO who passed last week, but his adopted sister JULIETTE will be getting it instead, arent they spoilt all the way from AMERICA:) :D :cool:

aly
05-29-2003, 08:02 PM
What are pressies? :o

Whatever they are, I hope your cats enjoy them :D

Prairie Purrs
05-29-2003, 08:28 PM
Pressies are presents! In fact, my to-do list for today says "wrap Fifer's prezzies," which translates into "wrap my sister's birthday presents"! :)

kimlovescats
05-29-2003, 08:30 PM
How nice .... I hope you all enjoy them!!!:D

carole
05-29-2003, 10:39 PM
Yes we are very lucky, will let you know what they are when i know myself, catmandu has not been online lately, but as he has emailed me , i know he has a new cat, but ill let him be the one to tell you all about that.:D

Edwina's Secretary
05-30-2003, 08:59 AM
Catmandu is Canadian!

carole
05-30-2003, 03:47 PM
Thanks Edwina, i know that now, as i noticed that on the parcel, he comes from Hamilton Canada, and me Hamilton New Zealand, he let me know by email today, he said i am a CANUCK eh, is my face RED.
Anyhow i got two cute catnip pillows, it was real funny watching my cats accept them, ash was sniffing all over the place, but Lexie took control of the situation, she was rolling all over it, biting it, smooching it, and licking it all over, after that Ash did not want a bar of it, he resigned himself to the fact that Lexie has indeed taken over ownership of the catnip pillow from canada.

I am going to send the other one up to auckland to Juliette, Romeos adopted sister, so it will be interesting to hear what she thinks of it.
My cats have never had the pleasure of catnip anything before, so it was very interesting, does it calm them down as well i wonder?