PDA

View Full Version : WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A PHOTO OF YOUR PET IN A CALENDAR?

Albea
09-08-2001, 12:04 PM
This is from the North Shore Animal League:
"Do you have a pet that you adopted from a shelter?
If so, we'd love to hear from you-and we may use your pet in our 2003 Calendar! All you have to do is send us a photograph of your dog or cat. Please write your pet's name along with your name and address on the back of the photo or on a separate note and mail to:

NASAL America 2003 Calendar
Lewyt Street, Port Washington, NY 11050

Sorry, we are unable to return your photographs, please keep a copy for yourself."

Wouldn't it be great to see some of the Pet Talk babies in the calendar? :cool:
If you want to find out more about the North Shore Animal League go to: www.nsalamerica.org (http://www.nsalamerica.org)

zippy-kat
09-08-2001, 12:27 PM
It would be wonderful to see some Pettalk furkids in it!!!

I haven't checked out the link yet, but is it only limited to dogs and cats? Our shelter also has rabbits, gerbils, etc.

KayAnn
09-08-2001, 01:44 PM
im going to try and get a real photo of Simba... a good one, all i have his digital one sof him.. so im going to try and get a good photo.. and ill send it in!!! ;)
My grandpa always gets the calander at his buisness, and he always gives it to me! :D

09-08-2001, 02:51 PM
Sweet idea! I will be sending one in of Maddie.... or two or three or four so they can choose ;). That would be sooooo neat to her and other furkids in one calendar :D!

Thanks for sharing this with us Alicia :D!

[ September 08, 2001: Message edited by: doggiemom ]

crow_noir
09-08-2001, 06:47 PM
i should call or write and ask about if they take pictures of rescued dogs that were'nt rescued from a shelter.

Rottie
09-09-2001, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by crow_noir:
<STRONG>i should call or write and ask about if they take pictures of rescued dogs that were'nt rescued from a shelter.</STRONG>

If you do, please let me know the response you get. Carl was a rescue, but I didn't get him from the shelter.

crow_noir
09-10-2001, 03:04 AM
ok, i'll let you know. (warning: person posting is not ambitious when it comes to wrighting letters.)

3-greys-and-a-mutt
09-10-2001, 08:18 AM
I'd love to know, too, if non-shelter rescued dogs can be put into the calendar! All four of my dogs are rescues, but none of them came from a shelter!

ownerof3dogs
09-10-2001, 07:56 PM
I got Zeus from the North Shore Animal League

KayAnn
09-10-2001, 08:35 PM
ok maybe it wasnt the NASAL Calendar that my grandpa gets... where can i get this calendar??? Thanks! ;)

Albea
09-11-2001, 12:25 PM
Kay Ann:
Go to the Web site I posted with my message from NASAL to find out how you can get the calendar.