PDA

View Full Version : Peanut's Tummy Update

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-29-2003, 04:58 PM
A few of you have asked how Peanut's tummy is coming along, so I thought I'd post an update.

She is back on 1/2 a pill of Prednisolone a day and I'm putting Rescue Remedy in her water, and it seems to be working. Check out the peach fuzz. :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/pa413c220f51a5beff1a4ff36e33e7526/fc0bbbe4.jpg

I was originally putting the rescue remedy in all the water they had access to. I thought it would help Tubby too, so he wouldn't be so interested in how she smells. Welll......all it did was make him sleep more. To the point where he came out for morning treats, dinner time treats, and the occassional sniff and swat with Peanut in the middle of the night. He was never up and about like he used to be. I didn't like that at all, so now I only put it in the glass of water on the floor in the bedroom. That is Peanut's preferred drinking fountain, and Tubby only drinks out of it now and then, so I thought this might work out better.

Seems to be working because her hair is growing back on her tummy, and one leg is almost back to normal (she wouldn't hold still long enough for a pic of that :rolleyes:). The other leg has started to grow back a little, but I've caught her chewing on it quite often so that's the one spot she hasn't given up on. :rolleyes:

She seems much calmer, but is otherwise her usual dorky sweet self :D so I'm thinking I'll stick with this combo for the time being.

Thanks to everyone for caring about my little girl. :D :D :cool:

PayItForward
05-29-2003, 05:15 PM
I need to kiss that belly. :D

catland
05-29-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by PayItForward
I need to kiss that belly. :D

me too:)

kitten645
05-29-2003, 06:06 PM
***must stop kissing monitor***:)

Miss Meow
05-29-2003, 06:14 PM
It's looking much better :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-29-2003, 06:26 PM
AWWWW
I am so glad to see some fuzzies on dear Peanut's belly. She is just so precious... (even with a bald belly)!!!:)

Steffi N
05-29-2003, 06:42 PM
Belly kisses and paw massages for you Peanut. I'm glad you are getting better.

slick
05-29-2003, 06:58 PM
Oh Peanut I'm so glad that your hair is slowing growing back and please don't be too empurrassed that your Meowmie exposes you for pictures. We all love you very much and just want to make sure you are doing well.

Thanks for the update. **kiss** **kiss**

batgirl1980
05-29-2003, 07:34 PM
What a cute belly! *trying to resist urge to kiss monitor*

So glad to hear she's doing better!

kimlovescats
05-29-2003, 08:58 PM
Oh PEANUT! What precious peach fuzzies you have!!! Debbie... please tickle that tummy for me too!!!!!!!!:D

ramanth
05-30-2003, 10:08 AM
Peanut is looking much better!

We love your tummy pretty girl! :D

HayleyRosie
05-30-2003, 11:04 AM
So glad to hear she is doing better.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-30-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
please tickle that tummy for me too!!!!!!!!:D

I think she's getting sick of me turning her upside down and petting her tummy. I do it at least a couple of times a day to make sure she hasn't started licking on it again. When I first get home she's more than happy to let me do it, but after that she puts up a fuss, and will always run into the kitchen for a treat after I let her go. I guess she figures if she lets me check on her tummy she deserves a treat. :rolleyes: But of course mommy always gives in and gives her one..or two...or....;) :rolleyes: :D

Thanks everyone, she really is doing better, and only persists on that one spot on her front leg. :)

ChrisH
05-31-2003, 07:03 AM
Such a kissable tum!:)

So glad she is doing much better.:)