PDA

View Full Version : Big Day for the Crew

aly
10-16-2001, 06:22 PM
Well, I think I am voted Worst Mommy of the Day :eek: I had to take two into the vet and one to the groomer! And poor sweet Lolly is a conehead! I noticed her not using one of her back legs yesterday when we were in the wet grass. I kept checking it and never saw anything. Then last night I spread her toes apart and on the inside of the bottom, part of the pad was ripped off :eek: :( I have no idea how it happened. The vet said either she got bit by something or stepped on something. Poor sweetie girl had a hard day.

Shiloh had her annual checkup and vaccinations. She's doing really good. The vet was impressed at her condition and said everything was more than perfect on her. YAY!

Sorry about the pics of Reece... he drank right before I took them and got his mouth all wet and dirty looking. Silly boy.

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/019/hT/rR/CK/q989331.jpg

Here's a couple pics of Reece taking care of his big sister:

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/038/O0/VH/WY/qb81618.jpg

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/038/Gy/ug/pE/qf92584.jpg

And here's Lolly wanting some sympathy cause of her wittle footsie:

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/038/Gy/ug/pE/qi78271.jpg

Here's Reece's new hairdo (after he ran around at top speed rubbing against the floor and messing it up!):

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/036/qW/zb/nV/qk25810.jpg

[ October 16, 2001: Message edited by: aly ]

lizbud
10-16-2001, 06:49 PM
Oh Aly,
Thanks for posting the new pictures.Believe
they are some of your BEST.
I know Lolly will get better soon with bro
Reese to comfort her. Great Pics !!!

Sudilar
10-16-2001, 07:23 PM
Aly, they are just toooooooo cute!!!! Give them a big hug from me!!!!!

Stenograsaurus
10-16-2001, 07:34 PM
Oh, Aly, the pictures are so cute. You can see the love Reece and Shiloh is sending poor Lolly. I hope she gets better soon. How long will it take to heal?

nsweezie
10-16-2001, 07:40 PM
What sweet pictures! Hope your dog is feeling better now after his trip to the vet.

auggie
10-16-2001, 07:44 PM
Aly, the Pictures are so adorable. The second one is my favorite. Reece is such a sweet little Angel. He should also be wearing the Angel wings and Halo, instead the Devil Costume.I hope poor Lolly feels better soon und that you get to take that "Funnel" of her Neck. Hugs to all your Babies.

jackiesdaisy1935
10-16-2001, 08:18 PM
Oh Aly those pictures are some of the best, you have to print them and frame them. I love the one of Reece and Lolly in the cone. Shiloh is a beautiful cat too.
Jackie

Daisy's Mom
10-16-2001, 09:44 PM
Reece you are TOO PRECIOUS! Aly, you? The worst mom? Please! It's not your fault. Poor Lolly! Kisses to her. I hope her footsie heals up soon. For now, Reece, yout ake care of her okay?

RachelJ
10-16-2001, 10:02 PM
Reece looks so precious. His groomer did a very good job. I bet he is so soft and sweet smelling too. Lots of cuddle time tonight. And Lolly, poor dear, with her owwie. I don't think you should be calling her "cone head", poor little thing isn't the most confident girl to begin with. Hannah and Tucker send her some loving to add to what she's getting at home in hopes that everything heals up right quick.

Phred
10-16-2001, 10:35 PM
Great Picture, Aly!

Shiloh seems to be asking: "Do I know this Dawg inside the ice cream cone?"

Lolly looks a lot less the *happie* with her cone AND the footsie sock! Best wishes for a soon-to-heal paw!

Soggy chin and *smooshed* hair-do? Reese is just like Cinder & Smoke ~ polish em up to go show off to someone, and the'll undo an hour's prep work in the 60 second trip between the Ranch house and the car! Gotta luv em, polished or tarnished :D!

Pam
10-17-2001, 06:13 AM
Oh Aly these pictures are absolutely a joy to behold! I love them all! You are a terrific photographer and your little ones are so precious. Please keep your camera handy because I personally can't get enough of your little ones! I hope Lolly will soon be up on "all fours." From the looks of Reece doting on her she's got it made either way. :) Looks like even Shiloh had to investigate too but then of course we all know a cat and their curiosity! :D

tatsxxx11
10-17-2001, 06:22 AM
Great pictures Aly. Reece looks adorable in his new doo :) Have to admit it, Lolly really tugs at my heart. A boooo-boo :) Extra kisses for Lolly. And Shiloh is so precious; and patient! What a beauty. And Aly, you are the BEST mommy!

Golden Smiles
10-17-2001, 07:18 AM
:( Oh dear Lolly....that is terrible! You'll be okay, your momma and da big brudder will take care of you! ;) I love Reese's hair do, he is darling!! I love to see them all snuggling up together! Shiloh just gets right up in there with them!! LOL Thanks for sharing those awesome pix!

zippy-kat
10-17-2001, 10:41 AM
Awww, poor Lolly! Cutsie Reece Man and Adorable Shiloh will take care of ya!

LoL love that pic w/ Shiloh checkin' out Lolly's 'cone'. The caption should be, "What have you darn dogs gotten into now?!" lol

Thanks for the pics, Aly!
Kisses to your crew!

10-17-2001, 11:01 AM
Oh Aly! That hardly makes you worst mommy! It makes you BEST mommy! What would be worse it to not find Lolly's "owie" and let it get worse :(

Those pictures are just precious! That is the best word to describe them! It absolutely warms my heart and brings a bright smile to my face when I see the way Reece interacts with Lolly. They look like best pals and Reece takes good care of her. You are very blessed!

Kisses to all of you! :D :D

ShepherdLover
10-17-2001, 11:56 AM
Oh aly, somehow I knew when I opened up the post that I would see pictures! Now why would I think that? :D Your groomer does a great job! Don't worry Lolly, I hope that you'll be okay! :(

Just love your dogs! ;)

3-greys-and-a-mutt
10-17-2001, 12:09 PM
Oh Aly, they are so sweet!
I love this one - it looks like Reece is saying "Lolly, please feel better, I'll take good care of you and love you forever!"
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/038/O0/VH/WY/qb81618.jpg

Dixieland Dancer
10-17-2001, 12:28 PM
I agree with everyone else here! The pictures are priceless and you are NOT a bad mommy. You took your baby to get fixed up and that is what matters!

Let us know how Lolly is doing in a day or two!

Rottie
10-17-2001, 01:08 PM
Aly, sounds like you've had quite a day! I hope Lolly feels better soon. Good thing you noticed it though! That's good that Shiloh is healthy and everything. Reece's new do is adorable!

I absolutely love that first picture. It describes your pets very well! :)

AdoreMyDogs
10-17-2001, 02:58 PM
So, so cute!!! Love all the pictures! Reece, you little cuddle muffin, you. You look so handsome and soft. I could just bury my face in those soft, curly ears of yours. And Lolly, you poor little dear :( You have damaged your freeto foot, and that must be such a drag to have to wear the "ice cream cone" as Phred said :) I am so sorry that you have an owie, and hope it heals over quick. I wonder if you stepped in a piece of glass that was sitting just right in the grass to snag a poor little tootsie? You be careful not to walk in any more potential owie makers, or your mom might make you wear those goofey booties that Graham wears :D

aly
10-17-2001, 03:42 PM
Thanks everyone for the compliments! :o :D I'm glad you guys liked the pics. Phred, I really do think Shiloh thought that was an ice cream cone and was disappointed at the dog flavor :D

Their faces are funny in that first pic:
Lolly: Dear Caught in Headlights
Shiloh: Curiosity Killed the Cat
Reece: Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful