PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

milliesmom
05-29-2003, 12:51 PM
I am new to this group, my name is Lori and I am owned by a 3 1/2 year old Golden named Millie. She is the light of my life. We go swimming every day in the warm months...we have many here in sunny Arizona! I am attaching a photo of Millie in the pool!

Hope to chat with you all soon!

Lori and Millie:)

Nomilynn
05-29-2003, 12:52 PM
Welcome :) What a cute pup! I have three kitties, which you can see in my signature :)

ramanth
05-29-2003, 01:01 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!! :D

Millie is a gorgeous pup! Can't wait to see more pics of her and hear stories. :)

I'm owned by the three.. devils... I mean angels... ;) in my sig. :)

Logan
05-29-2003, 01:05 PM
Hi Lori!! It's so nice to have you here!!!! :) Just one more place for us to "meet" up with each other!!!!

Logan

lovemyshiba
05-29-2003, 01:06 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!
Millie is gorgeous--I'm sure she's a fabulous swimmer!!!!!!

Can't wait to see more pics and hear more about her.
I'm owned by 3 little nutballs--a Shiba named Kito, a beagle named Abbey, and a little labbie named Riley--you can see them in my sig!!

slick
05-29-2003, 01:08 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk MillieMom. Millie looks exactly like my friend's dog Max. Max is also a Golden but he weight 110 lbs now, a big fella. I have two cats myself.

GSDgurl
05-29-2003, 01:20 PM
Welcome to PET TALK~!!! Millie is a cutie~!
Im owned by 2 dogs--GSD-Asia, n' Shetland--Alex, 3 cats--Ashes, Meche, n' Kayro , 1 Dutch rabbit--Baby

Tina
05-29-2003, 03:24 PM
Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk!! Millie is gorgeous!!

Uabassoon
05-29-2003, 03:25 PM
Millie is so cute! It looks like she's enjoying the Arizona heat in a nice pool. If only I could enjoy the summer in a nice pool.

milliesmom
05-29-2003, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! Your furkids are all adorable! I love them all! I wish I could come through my screen and pet and love on them!

Right now Millie weighs 86lbs! We are working on that...by swimming more and eating less, and hopefully she will get her girlish figure back soon. She should weigh between 72-78lbs. YIKES! She is my sweetie though, and I wouldn't trade her for the WORLD!!!:) She is a goofball sometimes, like when I exercise, she will lay on my bed and watch, and sometimes drop her tennis ball on my head. I throw it back up to her (I am on the floor) and then she tosses it back down. It is so cute, it's hard to stay serious with her around!

Nice to see you too Logan!

I love all your signatures too, way cool!

I am going to attach one more pic here, Logan, you've probably seen this one, but I think it is too funny!

Lori and Millie:D

milliesmom
05-29-2003, 03:38 PM
Ok, I guess I didn't attach the pic! DUH!:confused:

Here goes...

Lori and Millie

slleipnir
05-29-2003, 03:47 PM
Welcome to PT :) Your pup is adorable!!

Logan
05-29-2003, 03:48 PM
I LOVE that picture, Lori. It is one of my very favorites!!! I just wish my sweet girls had a body of water to dip their faces into like Millie does!!! :) Maybe one day!!

So glad you're here. As you know, this is one of my favorite places (very obvious from the number of posts I have had over the last three years).

Logan

milliesmom
05-29-2003, 03:56 PM
Oh Logan, I wish you were closer, then you could bring them over to swim to their hearts desire! Wouldn't that be FUN???

Lori and Millie:)

lynnestankard
05-29-2003, 04:00 PM
Hello Lori and a BIG Welcome to Pet Talk - your beautiful Millie is so cute. I'm owned by three daft cats - Bagel, Ketchum and Dan.
Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Lynne

tatsxxx11
05-29-2003, 04:11 PM
Welcome to Lori and Millie! Any friend of Logan's is a friend of mine!:) Millie, you're so adorable! Right now my Labbie Star is "taking a dip" in the pool too! Wann come over for a swim??:D

Desert Arabian
05-29-2003, 04:17 PM
WeLcOmE To PeT TaLk!!!!

I am owned by 8 rats and 2 cats. I hope you enjoy it here, one tip for the newbie: we love to see pictures! So be sure to post tons of pictures of your cutie!

;) :p

milliesmom
05-29-2003, 04:56 PM
Ok, you asked for it, you got it! Here is a really funny pic of Millie. This is very early in the morning, before getting ready for work, it was about 4am and I wanted a pic of Millie with her Rescue A Golden of Arizona bandanna on. She looks way sleepy to me!:D

Hugs and Millie kisses,

Lori and Millie

bluekat
05-29-2003, 05:03 PM
Welcome!!!!:D :D :D Those pics of Millie are adorable! She is very beautiful! I love Goldens!
I only have one cat- Blueberry. He's 10 months old, and he is a blue point Himalayan/Persian.
I don't have any pics though, I don't have a digital camera:(

PayItForward
05-29-2003, 05:32 PM
Welcome to Pettalk.

Millie is Gorgeous, I love the photos. :D

You can see my 4 cats (plus RB cat) in my signature.

Looking forward to seeing loads of photos of Millie.

Miss Meow
05-29-2003, 05:41 PM
Welcome to you and Millie! :)

Cookiebaker
05-29-2003, 05:55 PM
Welcome Lori & Millie!! Millie is one bee-yew-tee-ful pup, and very happy, too!!! I hope you enjoy it here. Lookin' forward to seeing more pictures of Millie!!!!!

micki76
05-29-2003, 06:43 PM
Hi Lori! Welcome to Pet Talk. :) Millie, you are one purdy pupper!! :D I have a Millie too, but as you can see in my sig, she's a little bit smaller than your Millie! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
05-29-2003, 09:47 PM
WELCME TO PET TALK! Nice to meet another fellow golden lover! Millie is absoultley GORGEOUS! I have a 1 year old female golden named Daisy, and a 2 year old rough, sable and white, collie named Molly! I also have 2 cats, and 6 desert tortoises. Looking forward to seeing more photos of Millie!:D

wolf_Q
05-29-2003, 10:58 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Millie is absolutely gorgeous! :D

I'm owned by the 3 dogs in my signature. :)

ChrisH
05-30-2003, 04:47 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Lori & Millie.:) And Millie, I`ve got to say that I think you are one very beautiful furbabe!:)

:)