PDA

View Full Version : Silly dog ;)

slleipnir
05-29-2003, 11:43 AM
Sometimes I swear Zeke is a little slow ;) Sometimes when we have the heels left from our bread, my dad gives them to the dogs..Anyone, he throws one to Jo, she catches it gracefully..then he throws one to zeke..He's ready for it! Eyeing it and planing his great catch..then..you see the bread land on zekes face and fall to the floor..Hm, Zeke, I think your missing the point here..He made NO effort to catch it at all, his expression stayed the same too till the bread hit his face, then it went to "OOO!!" And he just stared at it too till it hit his face...lol I'm glad it was just bread :rolleyes: He's so cute ;) Silly dog

It reminded me of an episode of The Simpsons, if anyone watches, where Bart throws the frisby to Santas Little Helper and it hits him in the eyes and bounces off without the dog even blinking..lmao..That might be why I found it so funny ;)

Kona & Oreo's mom
05-29-2003, 11:45 AM
I love that Simpson's episode! Poor Zeke--

GSDgurl
05-29-2003, 12:50 PM
LOL....Zeke ur so funny....
Asia happens to do that too.....its like their thinking .."what if it isn't all that good..then why catch it? It might put a bad taste in my mouth.":rolleyes:

anna_66
05-29-2003, 02:26 PM
LOL

Don't worry Zeke, Huney does the same thing, and our RB Keisha used to too;)

ramanth
05-29-2003, 02:39 PM
LOL! Silly pup. :D

Tonya
05-29-2003, 02:42 PM
lol! that's cute. Roxy does that too. She's my clumsy dog. She also runs into walls and posts all the time.

wolf_Q
05-29-2003, 10:43 PM
LOL I know what Simpsons you are talking about..hehe...I love that show!

Smokey does the same thing. Nebo did it for a while also, but we practiced and now he's good at catching treats. Reggie always catches them!

Cheshirekatt
05-29-2003, 11:01 PM
OMG!! Joxer does that exact same thing! I once threw him a little piece of something and it landed right on his nose between his eyes and stayed there! lol He didn't know where it went......