PDA

View Full Version : Name Your Favorite(s)

wolf_Q
05-29-2003, 08:32 AM
Just like http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27368&perpage=15&pagenumber=1 except it's about dogs instead of cats. ;)

I have many, but I have to go now so I'll come back and name them later! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
05-29-2003, 09:04 AM
I love all the dogs on pet talk, but here are a few of my favs:

Nebo
Oz
Simba and Nala
Honey
Kai
Sadie May
Tikeya
Roxy
Mickey
Ruby

The list goes on....
:)

anna_66
05-29-2003, 09:17 AM
Well of course Nebo;) , and a new one of my favs is Graham, I think I love him more & more each time I see him:D
And then lets see...there's
Binx, Drake, Zeke, Rocky, Dakota, Simba, George (mugsy's sweet boy:) ), and the list goes on....and on.....and on.............:D

lovemyshiba
05-29-2003, 09:55 AM
Wow, this is tough!!!!!

Nebo, Angus, Huney, Roxey, Simba, Nala, Mickey, Joxer, Max, Spike (they're my fur brothers!!!), Drake, Cisco, Byakko, Sadie (both), Dakota, Cincy, Spot, Destiny, Sierra--wow, I could go on, but I'll stop there--for now!!

cloverfdx
05-29-2003, 10:55 AM
KERSY she is beautiful (huge hugs kersey), and lil cisco your too cute

others being, nala n simba, zeke n josie :), abby n kito n riley :), and RUBY (somthing about u ruby u r very beautiful)

all the PT doggie's n kittie's are lovely :D

Uabassoon
05-29-2003, 10:57 AM
I have a lot of favorites. Ruby, Angus, Honey, Nebo, Binx, Kersey.....and the list goes on.

GSDgurl
05-29-2003, 11:07 AM
I like ALL the dogs on PET TALK. I don't want to separate any of them. I want ALL of them to feel important and that they r liked too. B/c some of them are never named n' I just feel that is a lil' UNFAIR.....:( How do u think they feel. Don't mean to be rude......but sometimes that is just the plain truth!
Sorry for speaking my mind....but I have been wanting to for a WHILE...

lovemyshiba
05-29-2003, 01:03 PM
I'm sure I will post at least 10 times here, as I keep thinking of new ones!!!!
I can't believe I forgot about Ruby--what a doll!!! And all of the Dals--captain's and delidogs--the names are all escaping me right now--except for captain and Deli:rolleyes:

GSDgurl--it's just a fun post for us, no one's feelings will be hurt--we know all of the dogs, cats, birds, fish, bunnies, rats, ferrets, and other pets, from Pet Talk and all over are beautiful and special. If you feel uncomfortable with the topic, simply don't post.

GSDgurl
05-29-2003, 01:12 PM
I don't feel uncomfortable...I just had to put in my opinion. Im sorry if this affended anyone......i just feel some others need a time of fame too......not the same ones.....:rolleyes:

RubyMutt
05-29-2003, 01:36 PM
Aww, thanks to everyone that said Ruby :D :D

I LOVE all the doggies on PT :D

A few that come to mind are Angus, Dakota, Kito, Nebo, Reggie, Mickey, Hans, Simba, Nala, Timber, Drake.... oh my goodness I think I better stop, I'll probably end up naming them all!! :D

anna_66
05-29-2003, 01:41 PM
I don't think any of us are going to get upset, we simply are drawn to certain breeds...but we definately love them all:D
There are so many I didn't name, but they know who they are;)
(Kia, Anna, Ruby, Riley, Cisco, all of Glaciers dogs, and on & on again:D)

tikeyas_mom
05-29-2003, 01:43 PM
I love my dogs, Tikeya and Oscar.

they feel left out.

ParNone
05-29-2003, 02:11 PM
So many great dogs here. I love how there's so many different
types and personalities. I don't really have a favorite. I love
seeing everybody's pictures and reading their dog's stories.
So I'm going to pick some of the wonderful ones that haven't
been mentioned yet:

Taggert
Jack the Airedale
Molly the Collie
Daisy the Golden
Holly the Corgi
Bob the Springer Spaniel
Chester and Millie
Winter and Smudge and Tama the agility dogs
Reece and Lolly
Bella and Ripley the poodles

Par...

aly
05-29-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by GSDgurl
I like ALL the dogs on PET TALK. I don't want to separate any of them. I want ALL of them to feel important and that they r liked too.

I agree. I honestly love them ALL!! :D

Thanks for naming some unmentioned ones Par.. and of course all of your dogs are CUTIES!

tikeyas_mom
05-29-2003, 02:38 PM
I agree It is way to hard to pick.

GSDgurl
05-29-2003, 02:55 PM
I would also like to add my cuties too.....
Asia n' Alex~!

Thanx Par for mentioning the unmentioned.

slleipnir
05-29-2003, 02:59 PM
Thanks to everyone who mentioned mine :) They're blushing ;)

Mine would have to be..
Nebo, Huney (anna_66), Ruby, Kia, Drake, Binx..Ah the list is just to long I couldn't think of them all to put, I love them all :)

Tonya
05-29-2003, 03:01 PM
It is hard to choose, I love animals so much that I think they are all just adorable. But there are a few here that always catch my eye: Cisco the Chihuahua is by far my favorite. I love his little bat ears. Timber and Nebo always catch my attention, they are so beautiful.

kingrattus
05-29-2003, 03:38 PM
My puppy Max.

Cincy'sMom
05-29-2003, 03:51 PM
I am not sure I could begin to mention them all, but I think my most favorties are the ones I have the pleasure of meeting. You can get "attached" to certain dogs thru pictures, but even more so when you get to cuddle them in person. And of course the my sis's dogs who I hope to meet someday soon, and some of the other spotties like Captain and Ruby and Joey and Deli....

zanzanfergie
05-29-2003, 04:17 PM
I love Neboz!! :D And then, without going on for too long and naming them all - Nala, Simba, Binx, Roxey, Angus, Huney, and Kia. Oh and Dakota. And Kersey! (Love them big black dogs ;) )

Andie
05-29-2003, 05:58 PM
Angus, Simba, Nala, Nebo, Kia, Drake, Mickey, Kito, Abby, and Wilma

And of course Bull, Katie, and Duke

Cheshirekatt
05-29-2003, 06:26 PM
So I'm just going to start with a few and I'll have to add more later as I think of them!

Ruby-her mom was the first to pm me when I joined and I love those ears!
Nebo-soooo photogenic!
Simba-pitty friend!
Bull-cute funny face!
Binx-I had a st bernard growing up
Cisco-I've never much cared for chi's but I'm in love with his bedroom eyes!
Captain-gotta love the spotties!

I'll add more as I remember....oooh! remembered one the little brindle female boxer......Sara? Is that her name....Love the brindle babies. :D

wolfsoul
05-29-2003, 06:27 PM
The addy didn't work for me :confused: What did it show?

Well, it's hard to pick, but I would have to say that my top ten faves, not including my babies (thanks RubyMutt for naming Timber :D), and in no order are:

Kia
Oz
Cami
Drake
Roxy
Ruby
Juneau (lalania isn't here anymore, but oh well)
Tikeya
Captain
Misty

:D

binka_nugget
05-29-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
I love all the dogs on pet talk, but here are a few of my favs:

Nebo
Oz
Simba and Nala
Honey
Kai
Sadie
Mickey
Ruby

:)

Yayness! finally! I've always tried to avoid threads like these cuz no one ever picks Kai and I just feel horrible even though I love all the other dogs...i'm biased..I just had to check it today though...glad I did.

GoldenRetrLuver
05-29-2003, 06:30 PM
aww, your welcome...the question is..how could i not say Kai? hes adorable, and photogenic :) :D

binka_nugget
05-29-2003, 06:46 PM
lol thx GoldenRetrLuver you made my day lol. Hmm...I haven't been on pt for a long time...so I don't know alot of the dogs names...but I'll post a few that I do know.
mickey
kito
ruby
Tikeya
Nebo
Leather
oz
molly
Timber
Murph
Zeke
sadie may
winter
I'm sure there are plenty more that i missed but those are the ones that I could think of off the top of my head

Crikit
05-29-2003, 07:04 PM
Well other then my dogs I love all the dogs but I'm especially drawn to Nebo and Kia they just have this thing about them.

CamCamPup33
05-29-2003, 07:20 PM
I love my dogs, Tikeya and Oscar. they feel left out :( cami too, in a way i dont think its fair but yet it is.. umm this is my opinion i think that even tho its meant not to offend ne one people do get offended.. but i love these posts becuz i shows how much camis is loved! lol.. just keep postin.. i do like these threads tho.. so dont be worried that im offended im really not but its just a part of me that feels this.. im sorry, i really do luv these threads tho! doesnt mean i cant post, look i just want to let evry 1 kno i luv evry1s dog really! :D

Jordan thanks! :D

My favs:
Rusty
Maggie
Timber
Mickey
Timber
Leather
Nebo, sim sim
Oz
Ruby
Honey
kia
Angus
Sadie
Winter
Murph
Tikeya
Binx

im sorry if i forgot losts of dogs.. i do really love all u pups!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-29-2003, 07:32 PM
I wuvs my Abby... she's feelin' left out...

But I loves Nebo, an.... Roxey... an Mickey, an Timber... an Kai an OOH I loves Lady... and Misty... an the list goes on... and the list goes on... da de da de deeee.... da de da de daaaaa
(adding a little Cher to my list)

clara4457
05-29-2003, 07:38 PM
the list could go on and on. I am partial to GSDs and Shelties though so right after my Leo and Penny Lane:D I am a little partial to:

Cinder
Smokey
Atlas
Drake
Kai
Mickey

Of course there is also

Cami
Ruby
Angus
Rusty
Simba and Nala (love the names)
Kito

Oh Gee this could go on forever ... they are all special and lovely.

jenfer
05-29-2003, 07:39 PM
I love all of them. Each doggie on this forum has his/her own beauty. So... i vote for ALL! :D

Cookiebaker
05-29-2003, 08:34 PM
Hmmm....NEBO!! And Angus, Roxey, and Huney.....and Reece & Lolly. Oh and Bella and Ripley! And Anna & Rosie...and BOB!...and Sim & Nala...and all of them!! Every pup is special and beautiful, I love them ALL!! But especially, especially, my boy Malone. :)

Dogz
05-29-2003, 08:40 PM
Nebo
Simba
Nala
Kia
I love all of them!;) All of your dogs are beautiful!

kingrattus
05-29-2003, 10:27 PM
No body loves me...

http://jess.iahu.ca/Galleries/9_Years/IMG_0018.jpg

GoldenRetrLuver
05-29-2003, 10:47 PM
Silly me! How could i forget Max? :)

Cheshirekatt
05-29-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by kingrattus
No body loves me...

http://jess.iahu.ca/Galleries/9_Years/IMG_0018.jpg

Max is promptly added to my list!

kingrattus
05-29-2003, 10:51 PM
Don't worry, everybody forgets about Max.
He's too quiet, doesn't bark, doesn't wear a collor so theres no tags to make noise, & he walks on a carpet, so u don't hear his nails tapping, or he's wearing booties...

http://jess.iahu.ca/Galleries/9_Years/IMG_0045.jpg

wolfsoul
05-29-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
lol thx GoldenRetrLuver you made my day lol. Hmm...I haven't been on pt for a long time...so I don't know alot of the dogs names...but I'll post a few that I do know.
mickey
kito
ruby
Tikeya
Nebo
Leather
oz
molly
Timber
Murph
Zeke
sadie may
winter
I'm sure there are plenty more that i missed but those are the ones that I could think of off the top of my head

Thanks for picking my babies! :D And how could I forget Kai?!?!?! :eek:

And Max, how could I forget you boy?! ;)

Kfamr
05-29-2003, 11:48 PM
Thanks everyone who listed my pups, they're my favorites too!

Of course i love my babies, and all of the pups here on pet talk... but there are a few that i'd take in a heart beat and i love em as if they were my own.

Honey-- of course, i knew her since day one from the pound!
Nebo-- He's just too handsome and from the storys he sounds like such a charactor.
Graham-- The super boy who wishes he could fly, so cute and cuddly looking... too sweet of a dog.
Oz--He has to be the most handsome dog i've seen.. his colorings, his markings, and his gorgeous blue eyes!
Smokey-- love my pitties...BTW...where has Manda99 been???
Angus--He just seems like a big ole sweety.
Huney, Angus's sister.--She's too frickin' cute..love her colors.
Perry the super hero and Daisy the princess!!

But, Like I said, I love all Pet Talk Pups!

zanzanfergie
05-29-2003, 11:53 PM
Ooh, how could I forget sweet Mickey? Wonder how Primabella's going with her exams.

RubyMutt
05-30-2003, 12:01 AM
This is the cutest photo!! :D :D

http://jess.iahu.ca/Galleries/9_Years/IMG_0045.jpg

anna_66
05-30-2003, 06:51 AM
Of coure we love you Max, and Bob & Nala & Miki &........:D

And thanks to all of you who mentioned my 3, big lickies for you all:p

bnormal
05-30-2003, 07:05 AM
Gee Karen, why haven't you posted your faves?

:D :D :D

CamCamPup33
05-30-2003, 10:44 AM
awww max how could i forget you! im sorry! max ill have to add ur name to my list!

So i am now adding max! :D

Max dont worry everybuddy is forgettin the cam to! i dont mind.. lol..:D
thanks clara4457! cami appreciates that! ;)

Cisco's Mom
05-30-2003, 11:45 AM
Gosh this thread is just TOO HARD for me to answer!!! I want to let everyone know that I have never run acrross a pet that I didn't like. So this means I like them all!!!:D BTW-Cisco says, "thnaks to those of you who mentioned me!!":)

Dogz
05-30-2003, 12:09 PM
How could I forget dear Max? I LOVE THEM ALL!!! All of your doggies are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!:D

kingrattus
05-30-2003, 08:49 PM
Thanks guys, Max is now happy again ..

http://jess.iahu.ca/Galleries/9_Years/IMG_0035.jpg

& the pic of Max in his booties & coat is my fave pic of all :)

Cheshirekatt
05-30-2003, 08:53 PM
Ya know, Max just seems like one of those all time good dogs. Just likes to lounge and not bark too much....soak up the attention and wear all the accessories. :D

kingrattus
05-30-2003, 08:57 PM
that is sooo true, until some one knocks at any of the 3 apt. doors, then he sounds like a killer hehehe

Dogz
05-30-2003, 08:58 PM
How old is Max? He has such a sweet face!

kingrattus
05-30-2003, 09:08 PM
he turned 9 last dec 24th. We were sooo happy that Max kept his puppy face, its always smiling

Dogz
05-30-2003, 09:11 PM
hehe... Digger is 10:D

kingrattus
05-30-2003, 09:19 PM
cool, hes just a tad older then Max :)

clara4457
05-30-2003, 10:03 PM
...and then theres -

Foxy
Digger
Prince
Cisco
Chilli
Max
Katie
Kai
Huney
Bull
Riley
Abbey
Bob
Nebo

OH MY !! So many sweeties - so little time :eek:

binka_nugget
05-30-2003, 11:17 PM
Max is such a sweety! :D He always looks like he's having a good time. I think you should get more pics of him...lol

zanzanfergie
05-30-2003, 11:59 PM
I didn't know Max's birthday was on christmas eve...so is Lucy's! She'll only be one this year though. Max will be ten! ;)

kingrattus
05-31-2003, 10:06 AM
the last pup in his litter was born at 11:45pm & it was Max cause he was the runt. & on the 26 his mother had her second litter & the runt of that litter was max (a friends dog), but I think he passed a few yrs back, he was in horrible shape. the second day they had him he ran off & was hit by a car & broke both his front legs.

binka_nugget
05-31-2003, 10:13 AM
sorry to hear about the pup but it's great that max is doing so well! Btw...did you notice you have 666 posts? lol

RubyMutt
05-31-2003, 10:16 AM
lol, when i got 666 posts I freaked out and went desperatly looking for a thread I could reply to... I'm such a dork :rolleyes:

CamCamPup33
05-31-2003, 10:19 AM
:D :D :D somebuddy remind me when i have 666 posts?? :D :D :D

kingrattus
05-31-2003, 10:45 AM
No I didn't notice, nutz!! hehehehe

& for more pics of my old fart named Max go here http://jess.iahu.ca/dogs1.htm

I just realized I forgot to add Max's puppy pic gallery to my newer website. darnit!!