PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Off leash training!

Cheshirekatt
05-28-2003, 02:15 PM
I just got a call from my dog trainer and she wanted to let me know that there's an off-leash class scheduled to start tonight for Joxer! Yay! I had to post-pone it last time because of my jaw surgery. (Kinda hard to give commands when your jaw is wired shut!) So we're off to the shower (yes both of us!) to get nice and spiffy for doggie obedience class. There's going to be a rat terrier, a newfie, a lab and a spaniel mix plus Joxer. I'll take the digital camera.

Wish us luck!

lovemyshiba
05-28-2003, 02:18 PM
Sounds like fun!!!!
Be sure to take lots of pictures--especially of Joxer!!!!

GSDgurl
05-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Sounds like fun~!
Can't wait to see ALL the pictures~!!:p

binka_nugget
05-28-2003, 06:04 PM
Ohh sounds like loads of fun! Joxer...be a good doggie for mommy would ya? I hope he's not like mine...even on leash he's a nut for other dogs. I used the excuse.."he's probably just trying to herd them" too many times lol. Hope you all have fun and we'll be expecting loads of pics!

Cheshirekatt
05-29-2003, 01:54 AM
So I was a knob and totally forgot my camera! :o But Joxer did really well! He has a new girlfriend....a pretty little cocker named Maggie Mae. She has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen and she and Joxer spent most of the night licking each others faces! So cute. There's a newfie, another brindle boxer, a black lab mix, a golden lab mix, a rat terrier and the cocker. The golden mix kept running up to Joxer and being really aggressive with him, so Joxer kept his eye on him all night. LOL

lovemyshiba
05-29-2003, 09:41 AM
Oh well, maybe next time!!

Glad to hear Joxer enjoyed his training--my husband took Riley off leash this morning for some training too--he was sooooo good!!

Tonya
05-29-2003, 11:10 AM
That sounds cool. Have fun!