PDA

View Full Version : fetch

lute
05-28-2003, 01:20 PM
my dog LOVES to play fetch? if he could he would play it all day long. he is an older dog so he gets tired easliy. does anyone else have a dog that LOVES fetch??

binka_nugget
05-28-2003, 11:53 PM
Kai is okay at fetch. Sometimes, it depends on what I'm trying to get him to fetch. He'll always go after his yellow ball and the soft bigger ball (which he popped). But as for tennis balls, he'll only go for it if he feels like it. Sometimes I tell him to bark because it gets him excited and he'll only get it when he's excited.

cfuh
05-29-2003, 03:21 PM
oh my goodness...my maggie loves to play fetch. i tell her to get her toy and she comes back wanting me to throw it so she can catch it (it's the retriever part of her). :) :)

on the other hand, my sammie just catches the ball but does not give it back to me. :D

GoldenRetrLuver
05-30-2003, 11:20 PM
Daisy is known as the "fetching machine". She could play it all day too, if she coud. Molly, kinda plays fetch too. She is OBSESSED with the frisbee!:)

Pup_Luva
06-02-2003, 06:14 PM
My dog, Willow the 1 and a half year old, was never that obedient :rolleyes: . So, she likes "part" of fetch. I throw a stick, she goes to get it. She comes about 3 feet in front of me. Then, when I go to take the stick out of her mouth, she runs away with it, and I have to go around chasing her...so cute!:p

halter91
06-06-2003, 07:33 AM
My max loves to play fetch in the house. When we try it outside he flys after the ball and plays keep away. It's really annoying.

4 Dog Mother
06-27-2003, 10:30 AM
Out of the five dogs, only Jack likes to play fetch. He loves to have the ball thrown and will bring it back to you but then you hve to get it out of his mouth - he does not like to give it up easily. He likes to do it until he is tired. It doesn't matter whether you are tired yet or not.

iwuvmykittykat
07-11-2003, 10:42 PM
:D My dog also loves fetch,even though his frisbee which he plays with is larger than he is.:) He also loves chasing my cats,especially Tigger.Pippin hates frisbees,he thinks their possesed.;)