PDA

View Full Version : I gotta new baby!! :O)

Golden Smiles
10-16-2001, 02:02 PM
:D :D :D :D Okay, I am certifiable, but i finally got a wittle puppy that will stay a wittle doggie!! I have a darling, 4.1 lb, kinda apricot, kinda chocolate tiny toy poodle named Mocha!! :D He is so adorable, and so sweet! My goldens are great with him(the cats are coming around)and he loves everyone. That makes 5 doggers here......YIKES :eek: I would never have thought that i would have 5 dogs and 2 cats!! I love it!! I'll post pix ASAP (if i figure it out)and i'll let'cha know if i ever get my Llama named Dolly!

zippy-kat
10-16-2001, 02:19 PM
Yay! A newbie! How exciting!

Yes!! LOTS AND LOTS of pics, please! lol

aly
10-16-2001, 02:58 PM
I can't wait for the pics!!! I've been excited ever since you told me that day he came home :D :D :D 5 dogs and 2 cats sounds like pure heaven!!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-16-2001, 03:20 PM
Golden Smiles, Congradulations and welcome to the small dog crowd :) Lots of luck with your new baby, gotta have some photos.
Jackie

tatsxxx11
10-16-2001, 04:22 PM
Yippppppeeeeeeee! A new addition...A wee one! :) And everybody's getting along! I'm so happy for you. I could almost "feel" your joy come through the screen. PICTURES!!!!!!!! Love and kisses to Mocha! You sound SO delicious! :D

10-16-2001, 04:28 PM
Congratulations :D! And hurry with those pics! Pam will be so excited to see them! She is our own poodle guru and LOVER!

I am so glad everyone is getting along too! That is a huge accomplishment :)!

Rottie
10-16-2001, 05:21 PM
Congratulations!!! :) Can't wait to see some pictures!

Logan
10-16-2001, 05:39 PM
Hey Terri! If you need help posting, there's about a million of us here who actually know how!! So if you have trouble, email one of us with the pictures of Mocha and we'll try to help!!

One more dog.....how exciting!!!! :D :D :D

Pam
10-16-2001, 07:02 PM
Golden Smiles you have me smiling now. A little toy poodle baby!! How absolutely wonderful!! I had two apricot toy poodles many years ago and can't tell you how much joy they brought me. They were my little sweethearts and I miss them even now. I can't wait to see pictures of Mocha and have to admit that I am very jealous!!! Give your baby hugs and kisses from me and please post those pictures as soon as you can!

Just noticed you are fairly new to Pet Talk so I wanted to say Welcome! You will love it here! Also I noticed you are a Pennsylvanian and I grew up in Pennsylvania in the suburbs around Philadelphia, although I'm just over the bridge now in NJ!

[ October 16, 2001: Message edited by: Pam ]

auggie
10-16-2001, 07:24 PM
Congratulations! You're so lucky. 5 Dogs and 2 Cats. Can't wait to see Pictures of all your Pets. And what is that about a Llama? I love Llamas.

Stenograsaurus
10-16-2001, 07:41 PM
Congratulations on the new addition. HOw old is the little one? Are you savoring the puppy breath? I can't wait to see pictures of the whole gang.

Golden Smiles
10-16-2001, 08:44 PM
Thanks you guys!! :) I just love this wittle guy and my big guys are crackin me up with him!! They have taught him how to retrieve socks already! :eek: he is soooo sweet,only one accident so far, and his personality is so mellow it's surprising! He has slept with us(hubby, me, and Otis, the other 3 are on the floor next to the bed!)from 10 pm to 5 am and has not whined or had an accident yet!! What a good boy! My friends think I have lost it, but they can't relate to the love of another"species" like i love these guys! And my 3 sons(LOL), Joe, Jake and Jordan, who are all tall big boys, are in awww of this baby!!! LOL Pix, ASAP.........probably tomorrow!

Daisy's Mom
10-16-2001, 09:40 PM
Congratulations!!!! He sounds like a little angel! Pictures TOMORROW? I can't wait!!!!

RachelJ
10-16-2001, 09:45 PM
First there was Reece, then Fritz and Bella, and now Mocha. Do we have any other poodles in the crowd? Hannah declares her poodle heritage and demands to be counted at least as a half. And those of us who have been here for awhile will never, ever forget our precious "little Bella". If you are one who wasn't here back then, please don't ask about her. It would only break your heart.

KYS
10-18-2001, 03:02 AM
Congratulations!!!!
I can't wait to see pics.
I can't get enough of that puppy
Breath!

Dixie Belle
10-18-2001, 08:59 PM
Congrats on the newest addition to your furfamily.