PDA

View Full Version : Going to be MIA for a while

Rocky'smomma
05-28-2003, 09:05 AM
Things are just getting to the point where I have to get myself together and think about my family..Not that I haven't been, but life is hard right now...I have to explain to you that I am thankful for everyone's replies to my post about mil and sil wanting to clean my house...They aren't going to, I told dh in a nice way that I didn't want them to...mil's house is much messier than mine is, and i told him if she wants to clean a house, then clean her own...If he choses to say that then that is fine, but if she asks me, I will tell her...
Things just aren't as good as they need to be in the family right now..My sd and I just don't get along very well, and I have to say the reason is because of my wall I put up next to her...I have alot of anger issues to deal with, and not just from her, but from myself and dealing with things...I am not leaving the site ok...I will be around here and there, just not posting as much...I don't know what i would do without this site...I have told my husband how much I love coming here and he knows and understands....I just have to get priorities in order for myself and my family and all I ask is just to pray for us...Not because things are bad, because they aren't bad, but it is more like I said, a "ME" issue more than anything....I can't deal with certain issues with sd, and I need to in a better way than I have lately.....Thanks for understanding for all who reads this......((hugs))

koxka
05-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Sorry to hear about you are not getting wery well.
I don't understand what *sd* and MIA means but I certandly do understand that you are not feeling well and have some issues that is hard to deal with.
Hopfully you have an understanding husband.
Oh, is difficult for me to express my simpathy for you in english. :( Sorry
I have deal in the past on similar situations I understand you ! To the point to go to live abroad, I don't have kids, with no friend & no money. I haven't regretted one single time !.
We are here if you need to vent.
Take care and be brave
((( HUGS )))

Cookiebaker
05-28-2003, 08:33 PM
I know how tough family issues can be. Hoping things will get better from here and work themselves out! {{{Rocky's Momma}}}

Koxka, I think that sd is "step daughter" and MIL is "mother in law", SIL is "sister in law". I may be wrong though.

Rocky'smomma
05-28-2003, 09:00 PM
Came to check in... SD is Step daughter and MIA is Missing in Action,,meaning I won't be posting as much, but I am not leaving the board...Thanks for the nice words you all!

Sudilar
05-28-2003, 10:24 PM
I hope things change for the better for you. Check in when you can.
{hugs}

captain
05-28-2003, 11:03 PM
Thoughts are with you. Hope you can work everything out and get the ME time everyone deserves.

Gonna watch for you lurking .........:D

lynnestankard
05-29-2003, 05:35 AM
{{{Hugs}}} Kathy and I hope you get this all sorted. Families can be so hurtful - you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Lynne