PDA

View Full Version : Animal Communicators...

zippy-kat
09-07-2001, 10:48 PM
Just had a discussion w/ a lady on a chat room who used an animal communicator for her bun. Has anyone here used them? Think they work or are a waste of money?

I definitely feel that animals are telepathic or at least can pick up on different waves/vibes than we humans can. Just curious if anyone else shared the same views and what your thoughts are on animal communicators.

jackiesdaisy1935
09-08-2001, 10:04 AM
I don't know about animal communicators but I do believe animals can pick up waves/vibes that we don't understand. I know before we know it our dogs sense that we are going somewhere and Perry gets very excited. Sometimes before we even think of going out we put them outside, then start to get ready and he is outside getting excited and yipping. They also sense when a person is sad and try to console. I think animals are somewhat on a different plane than we are.
On one of the afternoon shows I was watching a psychic (spelling) who has a great reputation, I have always been skeptical of this sort of thing. I was watching him connect with some of the people and their loved ones and he mentioned one of their dogs who had passed away many years ago and told them the dogs name and that the dog was with the dearly departed. Maybe it was a hoax, but it made me feel better to know the dog was with the person who died.
Jackie

[ September 08, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

ownerof3dogs
09-10-2001, 08:09 PM
I read a whole books about this topic. It's called "Dog that know when their owners are coming home" by Rupert Sheldrake. It is such a good book. You guys would love it.

crow_noir
09-11-2001, 12:00 AM
i defintly beleive that animals especially dogs can use telepathic communication. however, i see it as a rare event that humans "remember" how to use that portion of their brains. i wish it were easier to tell the phonies from the real ones.

before i had to move, my rat terrier had started to open up that part of my brain and we were starting communication like that. it was sad that i had to move and loose that connection w/ her.

i also had my doubts about my own beleif of telepathy, but then i read "Kinship with All Life" by J. Allen Boone. now i try to encourage everyone to read it. Not necessarly accept what it has to say, but at least to read it. (and try to keep an open mind while doing so.)