PDA

View Full Version : To Luna, From Jack

Lerah021399
05-28-2003, 07:13 AM
My sweet Luna,

I jus wanna say hi and say dat I miz u. I hav not herd frum u in a while an iz wundrin if u b ok. Maybe yur meowme iz reely bizy or somfin. My meowmie took sum new picturs of me, but haz to get dem on the puter stil, so I'll send dem 2 u later. I hop u r ok an to heer frum u soon. Headbumpies and nose rubs to u.

Yurs furever,
Jack ;) :D

Lerah021399
05-29-2003, 06:42 AM
Luna??? Is u ok or u jus not want to talk to me? Did I do sumfin rong? Maybe yur meowmie is jus busy...I jus miz u so much! :(

Kirsten
05-29-2003, 03:42 PM
My dear Jack, I'm so sorry to see you've been worried about me!!! It's my meowmie who's to blame, she was barely home 'cause she was busy, and I would have loved to chat with you here, but I don't have an internet access of my own, so I have to wait for meowmie going online... it's just not fair, isn't it?

I would LOVE to see the new photos of you! :) :) :) And I have to tell you something: Meowmie told me I'm getting a new sister soon! I'm so excited! :)

And she took me to the vet the other day where I got my vaccines, but OUCH, it was soooo painful! :eek: Do you hate shots as much as I do?

Love,
Luna ,,,^..^,,,

Lerah021399
05-30-2003, 07:10 AM
Oh Luna,

I'm so glad dat u be ok!! I wuz worried bout you. And dats so wunderful bout u gettin a new sister!! It's always fun to play wit a nudder kitty! U can chase dem around an play a kinds of games wid dem. Did yur meowmie tell u whad kind of kitty it is?

Oh, and yea, I don't like the white coat people eader. I cry the hole time and let my meowmie kno dat I don't like it. I try to hide in the thing that my meowmie puts me in to take me there. Hobfully I don't have to go there soon...dose shots hurt!:eek:

hobfully my meowmie will get the picturs on da puter dis weekend. She said that she's been too busy to do it. I'll tell u, she's taken so many pitures, she'll fill up the hole puter wid dem.

Iz so happy dat u rote to me. Headbumpies and noserubs.

Yurs furever,

Jack

Kirsten
05-30-2003, 02:59 PM
My dear Jack!

I really hope I can wrestle the new sis and play catch with her, 'cause I love these games! :) I try to play them with my meowmie but she's just too big. That's why she decided to get me a little sister. And as long as she leaves my food and litter boxes alone, I won't mind to have company!

We seem to share the same feelings about vets - horrible persons who always do something painful to us... Wonder why meowmie has to take me there, she knows how much I hate it. The humans are doing weird things sometimes, don't they?

And about the pics... I know what it's like, my meowmie is also terrible busy at the moment, but I'm looking forward to see them!

Good night, and noserubs and purrs back to you,

Luna ,,,^..^,,,