PDA

View Full Version : Weird dreams?

I Love Brian, Forever <3
05-27-2003, 10:16 PM
Has anyone else had any weird dreams?

For example, last night I had a lot of things on my mind. I was worried about my boyfriend, as he went out with his mom to a barbeque and I didn't know if she had been drinking or not and they had a long drive home, on a winding road in the country in Missouri. Earlier that day, I was looking for a beanie that I haven't been able to find in forever. I was wondering if I would ever get a car. I was thinking about if I would ever be able to spend my life with Brian. And I was thinking if my mom and I were ever gonna be cool again with eachother. I was also thinking about my current situation in life. In this dream, all things were resolved. My mom and I were also our old, happy selves. I got in touch with Brian and his mom, I found the friggin' beanie, I was driving a black Mustang, I was living with Brian and I had an excellent job as a prosecutor and a veterinarian/animal rescuer.

Has anyone else had any weird dreams like this?

-----Sorry, I am bored and curious.-----

GoldenRetrLuver
05-27-2003, 11:20 PM
I have weird dreams all the time...most of the time i dream that Molly and Daisy are talking to me, and i could understand them...i know..weird:rolleyes: :)

binka_nugget
05-28-2003, 01:13 AM
I had a very very weird dream not too long ago...it's too long to type out but just take me word for it lol

neko1
05-28-2003, 05:31 AM
Lately it's been all wedding disaster dreams:(

Tina
05-28-2003, 07:59 AM
Well since I'm pregnant again I've been having all kinds of weird dreams. I've only had two really bad one's about losing the baby. But the rest have been fine and I had a healthy baby.