PDA

View Full Version : Pee-er Pressure

K & L
05-27-2003, 10:00 PM
Picture this: all dressed up and ready to go. Decide to make one last pit stop before the road. So I'm sitting on the toilet (sorry you had to picture that:eek: ) doing my number when Porch walks up, rubs on my legs, and pees all over them!

How can you not help but laugh!:D Now remember, Porch has a bladder control problem so it wasn't anything behavioral (unless of course he's getting back at me for keeping him indoors:p)

aly
05-27-2003, 10:01 PM
Hehehe, I'm glad you chose to laugh at it instead of get mad :D I'd probably be laughing too!

GoldenRetrLuver
05-27-2003, 10:01 PM
LOL!:D

kimlovescats
05-27-2003, 10:28 PM
:eek: :D Poor baby ... gotta laugh!

IttyBittyKitty
05-27-2003, 10:45 PM
LOL! This is a good reason why Pixel is not allowed in the bathroom or toilet!

HayleyRosie
05-28-2003, 08:08 AM
I'm really sorry, I can't help but laugh!

ramanth
05-28-2003, 08:27 AM
AWWWW LOL!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-28-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by aly
Hehehe, I'm glad you chose to laugh at it instead of get mad :D

Me too, except knowing what poor Porch has been through, the only other option besides laughing would have been to pick him up and give him a great big smooch!

:D

jenluckenbach
05-28-2003, 03:04 PM
How can you not help but laugh!
I know I laughed!!!!!!!!! I still am laughing. Poor Porch......Poor you..........hee hee hee hee

slick
05-28-2003, 03:30 PM
Those who love together, pee together!:D

Catsnclay
05-28-2003, 07:02 PM
I guess its better than being pooped on!! :eek:

(don't ask, it happened to me....:o )

bluekat
05-28-2003, 07:04 PM
LOL!:D :p

K & L
05-28-2003, 07:04 PM
Well of course we're going ask! Tell the story!!!

Catsnclay
05-29-2003, 02:11 PM
Well...........it was a long time ago, when Tim & I were still dating and Willie was still alive.

First you need to know that Willie was my first kitty, he helped me through my divorce and "hated" men along with me, so he was not too keen when Tim came around.

On weekends we (Willie & I) spent at Tim's house (since we would be moving there after we got married) and this was the first weekend we brough Willie over there. While I went food shopping I left Willie & Tim.....to, um, bond ? :confused: When I arrived home I found Tim in the bathroom with a big stick and Willie behind the toilet hissing :mad: . Naturally I was upset with Tim, but later found out that Willie tried to escape out the back door (he was a total indoor kitty) and when Tim tried to pick him up to bring him back in Willie bite him (yes, drew blood & all). I had thought we had calmed things down and we all came to an understanding......Tim HAD to treat Willie nicer, and Willie HAD to start liking Tim. On the way home Willie was sitting in my lap and just as we pulled into my driveway we noticed a smell....:eek: As I lifted Willie up (another 20 pounder), there it was all over my legs ( :mad: I was wearing shorts.....yuck!).

Willie always got the last word in.........need I say anything further?!! :rolleyes: :p

K & L
05-30-2003, 10:56 AM
Yewwww....yucky poo:D (pun intended) Guess he told you huh?:p

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-30-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by K & L
Yewwww....yucky poo:D (pun intended) Guess he told you huh?:p

Yucky poo indeed!! :eek: :eek:

I'm so glad that Willie and Tim finally came to terms with each other because you would've had to buy a complete new wardrobe quite often if they hadn't. ;) :D