PDA

View Full Version : Ferrets

AngelZoo
05-27-2003, 07:58 PM
Does anyone else here have ferrets?

If so come to ferret chat sometime.

That and I would just like to know if anyone besides tutebugs and myself actually have one on this board!

http://www.ferretpics.com/chat/

:o)

RubyMutt
05-27-2003, 10:43 PM
I don't, but one of my best friends has two of them, JC & Oz. They are two of the most comical creatures I have ever seen! So much personality in such little bodies! Ferrets are cuties! I'm considering getting a pair someday :D

zookeeperinaltha
05-29-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by AngelZoo
Does anyone else here have ferrets?

If so come to ferret chat sometime.

That and I would just like to know if anyone besides tutebugs and myself actually have one on this board!

http://www.ferretpics.com/chat/

:o) I used to have an albino ferret back in the late 70's. I called him Critter and he was a very interesting animal to watch, back then a conversation piece as well. Not to many people knew what they were. I went away to summer camp and left him in the care of my parents........well my dad let him run in the garage and forgot to close the window and he got away:( I hunted for him for a very long time, people in the neighborhood saw him but was afraid of him so they let him run. I just found out 3 years ago that he was hit by a car on Main Street.........Mom and Dad didn't want to break my heart so they never told me till a couple years ago what really happened to him. They thought it was best to let me think he was living in the woods somewhere. At the time I think they did the best thing.

Tweety_Pie
05-29-2003, 10:51 AM
I don't have ferrets but my aunt has 2. Their names are Moe (mohawk) and Cone. Moe is deaf. If they returned him to the petstore they would have out him down. So they kept him!:)

She used to have 2 females but one died of old age last year. And one had to be put to sleep because she had a disease. Their names were Panda and Ferah.

I love ferrets! they are so cute. I will get some pics of Moe and Cone this weekend and post them:)

lv4dogs
05-29-2003, 10:56 AM
Me! I have 3, Chaos, Annie & Banshee. But I am afraid I will be down to 2 after today. Banshee has some mayjor health problems & will join the other fuzzies at the rainbow bridge this afternoon.

I did not know tutebugs is on here too! I see here at the ferret store forums all the time.

tikeyas_mom
05-29-2003, 12:28 PM
my friends sister has a white ferret named Calooah, she is so funny, she loves to hop around and chase fake mice :D.