PDA

View Full Version : *Crying*

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-27-2003, 04:06 PM
My parents took the cats away.

They're gone...

To speechless for words I am crying SO hard.

I hate my life. I hate it all.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-27-2003, 04:10 PM
God... my poor baby... she's probably wondering what she did wrong... god I can't stop crying...

rizzy
05-27-2003, 04:20 PM
Are you Okay Ilovemyabbygirl...why did they take them away. Can u tell me the story or is it too :(. I believe that everything happens for a reason, and that there is a reason for all of this.

Steffi N
05-27-2003, 04:24 PM
Please try to find someone you can talk to, a teacher, a relative, a friend's mom. This anger can only hurt you and perhaps they can help you bridge things with your parents. I am sorry about the cats. I know you loved them and I hope they find a good home. Please take care of yourself.

PayItForward
05-27-2003, 05:11 PM
There are responses for you to read under

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27293

All the best, thinking of you.

aly
05-27-2003, 05:29 PM
Why did they get rid of them? Where did they take them? I am really sorry for you and concerned for your cats :(

bluekat
05-27-2003, 05:35 PM
:( :( :( I feel so sorry.......I never heard of anything like that happen to anyone I know. That is so unfair! I just can't imagine my parents taking away Blueberry, I would be so mad at them. I feel sorry for your cats too, they must be wondering what's wrong and all.
BTW, I'm just wondering, how long have you had them? Even if you only had them for a litle while, I don't understand how your parents could just let them go like that.
This is such a shock:( I feel so sorry.

HayleyRosie
05-28-2003, 08:03 AM
I am so sorry to hear this.

ScantyNebula
05-28-2003, 09:55 AM
I know how you feel ... . my parents (when i was younger) took my only cat and put him down .. they told me he had an infection :confused: He was perfectly healthy from what I saw and had a small infection which they could've bought medication for I'm sure. From this day I still think they just didn't want a cat around the house anymore, and didn't want to deal with paying for vet bills :(

But I did eventually get over it .. it is very hard but things will get better. As for them saying a cat is too hard to take care of .. that makes no sense at all and it sounds like an excuse to me .. exactly how HARD can it be to own a cat?? Feed them and change their litter .. 10 minutes out of their day. :confused: I hate when ppl give up cats for that ridiculous reason :mad: