PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* I'm really upset right now...

Tweety_Pie
05-26-2003, 06:12 PM
:(Have you ever broken something that you can't replace?

Well my borther and I were running around the house. And i tripped and hit a pottery bowl that my dad got my mom for their anniversery(sp?) 6 years ago. It was a made by hand. And it was beautiful. Anyways, it shattered. It's completely ruined, and my fault. My mom is EXTREMELY upset (sad and mad) I tried to help pick up the glass and I sliced my finger open. :( My mom got the pottery bowl from a place in B.C.

It can't be put back together. And I feal really bad right now, and I can't stop crying.:(

I just feal horrible!

HoRsELUvR
05-26-2003, 06:14 PM
I would feel bad too.I know how you feel.But don't bother yourself too much because that will just make you feel worse.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-26-2003, 06:15 PM
Oh No!

It's gonna be okay. Your mom will forgive you. Appologize, appologize and appologize more! Tell her how sorry you are... If possible, buy her something to make up for it.

Sorry to hear that...

Tweety_Pie
05-26-2003, 06:17 PM
the only thing is, it was alot of money. And because it was made a while ago, and I live far from B.C. i can't replace it.:(

I'll try to make up for it.

Karen
05-26-2003, 06:28 PM
If you know where it was bought in B.C., or the manufacturer/ artist, maybe one of our B.C. Pet Talkers could look for another for you, and see if they're still available, and how much it would be.

You know what? As bad as you feel, your mom loves YOU more than a bowl, no matter how special it was. Now go remind her that you love her lots and lots, and that you're sorry, and hug her.

binka_nugget
05-26-2003, 06:33 PM
Karen took the words right out of my mouth. You are more important than your mom's anniversery present. As they say..."no use crying over spilt milk". Hope you feel better soon:)

bluekat
05-26-2003, 06:34 PM
Oh no, I know you must be feeling really sad right now. Apologize lots, and she'll forgive you.

Kfamr
05-26-2003, 07:35 PM
That's why the always say "No running in the house!" ..Maybe you could make one yourself, hand made pottery from your family are always better than ANY store bought one.

Tweety_Pie
05-26-2003, 07:36 PM
She did forgive me. and I gave her lots of hugs. and she actually did say she loved me more than the pottery bowl. But the thing is, I wish I could get another bowl. When she got the bowl, it came with a Tag and it said the address and phone number etc. And i don't think we have the tag anymore..... I asked and she said she didn't think we had the tag anymore either. But she did say that it made her feal better to know that I cared and that I was making an effort to try and replace it, and thats all that counts.

marysmerrycats
05-27-2003, 02:19 AM
If you know where it was bought in B.C., or the manufacturer/ artist, maybe one of our B.C. Pet Talkers could look for another for you, and see if they're still available, and how much it would be.

I agree, I think Karen is right, you can find anything on the internet!:)

IttyBittyKitty
05-27-2003, 06:29 AM
...use the time until their next anniversary to save up some cash and buy them something special to remind them of their relationship with each other and with you :)

Tweety_Pie
05-27-2003, 04:12 PM
oh lol, there anniversary was 2 weeks ago lol:)

marysmerrycats
05-27-2003, 10:15 PM
I know you feel bad, but they will forget about it long before you will, I bet. they have many years/gifts/memories and one of them getting broke is not the end of the world. I know you feel bad for breaking it but accidents happen. you have a year to get them something for their next anninversery so don't worry.:)