PDA

View Full Version : Spike was a bad, bad Dog.......

MaxandSpike'sMom
05-26-2003, 05:06 PM
Well, I thought today was going to be a "just hang around the house day and do nothing" but Spike had another plan, I guess:

My daughter, Christine, took him out for a walk and he pulled the leash right out of her hand and took off into the woods. Thank God he was still attached to the leash he eventually got wrapped around a tree. But it took us over 2 hours to find him. The woods around our house goes on forever!

Then after we brought him home...the litte Sh*t got out again...This time he opened the gate off of the deck. I never thought he would ever be able to do that, but he did. This time he ran from me once but then he ran to the neighbor behind our house and there was a tarp flapping in the wind and it scared him and when I called to him he came back.

I was just telling everyone how proud I have been of Spike because I have been using a training leash and working with him and he seemed to be coming along. But today he seemed to have forgotten everything...including his name as he wouldn't listen to Christine when she called him:( :(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-26-2003, 05:19 PM
Ooohhh Spike... your mommys NOT happy!

Abby never comes back when shes called... Don't worry...

Spike Spike Spike... what are we going to do with you?????

binka_nugget
05-26-2003, 06:50 PM
ahh naughty boy! Never scare your mommy like that again! I can't imagine what would happen if he didn't have his leash on..I'm glad everyone's home and happy

captain
05-26-2003, 06:54 PM
Oh - what a naughty boy!!!

You and my Captain must be related!!! He also does not listen when I call him ............. but now that I have attached one of those retracable leads to him, when he pulls it out of my hand, it bounces along the ground making a hell of a noise, and he stops!
(eventually :rolleyes: )

Naughty boy Spike!!! :)

anna_66
05-26-2003, 06:55 PM
I'm glad to hear that it all turned out for the best. I just can't belive it happened 2 x's in one day:eek:
Isn't that just the way it always is, you say how good they are so they just have to go out and prove you wrong:p

jenfer
05-26-2003, 07:08 PM
I am glad you found him. It must be very scary.

tatsxxx11
05-26-2003, 07:30 PM
NAWTEE SPIKE! Don't go scaring your Mommy like that!:eek: Thank goodness you're ok, sweetie. Now, back to the drawing board!:rolleyes:

lovemyshiba
05-26-2003, 08:26 PM
NAWTEE NAWTEE NAWTEE DAWG!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it--I can just see you all chasing through the woods and looking all over for him--I bet Dad was happy:rolleyes: Thank God it's the woods behind you though, and not a highway:eek:
And then again--what a bad boy!!!!!!!

I'm so glad that little sweetheart is home though--it sucks--you're so mad at him, but so relieved to find him, that he gets kisses and hugs when he gets home (at least mine did that day they ran off)

Rachel
05-26-2003, 08:59 PM
I've had that kind of a day, but thankfully it didn't take two hours, although it seemed like it.

Tomorrows a new day. Best to put this behind you and like Sandra said, start fresh again.

wolf_Q
05-27-2003, 12:04 AM
Spike!! Don't be a NAWTEE DAWG, we have enough of those! *coughNEBOcough* Be good, and listen to your mommy! No running off...you don't want to be *alone* in the big scarey woods do ya? :eek:

Cheshirekatt
05-27-2003, 12:34 AM
Oooooooh! Nawtee, nawtee doggie! Wilma did that once and when I finally caught her she wouldn't walko or even stand up! I dragged her for a couple of feet and then had to carry her the rest of the way home....all 40 lbs of her! She spent some time in her crate that day. What a little snot.......

IttyBittyKitty
05-27-2003, 02:10 AM
Tsk Tsk! Naughty puppy for making your humans so worried! :eek:

GSDgurl
05-27-2003, 03:50 PM
Nawtee Nawtee Spike Boy~!!!! You should know better than to scare your mom like that~!!! Now be a good boy again. Don't scare your mommy again.. ok?

iwuvsmypuppy
05-27-2003, 03:57 PM
dat was snot nice Spike:(

Cataholic
05-27-2003, 06:03 PM
Yup, Spike is a BAD BAD DOG.....

B- BEING
A-A
D-DOG!!!

Glad to hear it was a safe recovery.