PDA

View Full Version : What are your cats doing right now?

Desert Arabian
05-26-2003, 11:40 AM
Sammy is laying on Dudley's window shelf contently smelling the air and watching the neighbors doing yardwork. She keeps on dozing off. Dudley was laying with Sammy on the shelf, but he went down into the basement for his noon-time cat nap.

Here are some pictures, I took them about 15 minutes ago.

"What is going on over there!?!?!"
http://members.aol.com/OrliBloom177/samwatch.jpg

Sleeping fuzz ball
http://members.aol.com/OrliBloom177/samsleep.jpg

slick
05-26-2003, 12:23 PM
Mine are older so they just sleep alllllll dayyyyy lonnnngggg!

Tina
05-26-2003, 12:31 PM
Cute Pics! Mine are asleep right now:)

Russian Blue
05-26-2003, 12:43 PM
Nakita is currently laying on my computer monitor watching me type and yawning. She doesn't find the computer world all that entertaining!

;)

Pam
05-26-2003, 12:49 PM
Sleeping as usual! :D

neko1
05-26-2003, 03:11 PM
what they are the kings and queens of doing....sleeping:p ;)

Lando
05-26-2003, 03:15 PM
Great pics.

Cloey is washing her babies rirght now and Midnight is getting older so she is hiding somewhere and probably sleeping.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-26-2003, 03:44 PM
None of my cats are in the computer room with me, but my guess is Willow is hiding around upstairs cuz the dawg came home, Popeye is most likely drinking out of the toilet... :rolleyes: and Whiskers is still outside probably rolling in the grass. Yes, she is an outdoor cat. :)

ChrisH
05-26-2003, 04:08 PM
I just love this picture, so cute!:)
http://members.aol.com/OrliBloom177/samwatch.jpg

Whats Ebby doing right now?
Just been to look, she is in the other room sitting spying through the window (at turned 10pm it`s dark outside now here in the UK).

:)

lynnestankard
05-26-2003, 04:28 PM
We've just had Ketchum and Dan asleep on the back of one chair - then Ketchum fell off and he's come over to sit on Meowmie's knee and watch the 'puter. Bagel is upstairs asleep on the bed curled up with Ramsbottom (toy polar bear).
Tricky (Elizabeth's dog is fast asleep in the doorway between the lounge and hallway - yee gods their so active!!

Lynne

RedHedd
05-26-2003, 08:37 PM
Asleep on the bed in the sun - my two new fur kids are also professional sleepers and heat seeking kitties, just like my Goldie was.

GoldenRetrLuver
05-26-2003, 09:44 PM
Angel and Dillian are both sleeping:)

IttyBittyKitty
05-26-2003, 09:51 PM
I am at work at the moment ... and my kitty is at home. I am not sure what she is doing but it is probably one of the following:

1) Sleeping
2) Eating
3) Crapping on the laundry floor
4) Running up and down the stairs
5) Destroying something

Pick one or more of the above :rolleyes: :rolleyes: she broke my cactus pot yesterday!

Cute pics!

krazyaboutkatz
05-26-2003, 09:57 PM
Storm is lying on my bed relaxing, Cirrus is curled up on top of the cat condo and Sunny is lying in the hallway. All 3 of them were sleeping about 5 minutes ago though. :) BTW I love the pics of Dudley and Sammy. :)

I Love Brian, Forever <3
05-26-2003, 10:00 PM
Hannah and Sweetness are eating. Mullay and L.I.B.B.K. are sleeping. :) :D

BastetsMum
05-27-2003, 01:51 AM
Bastet is sulking on my bed because I am going out.

Nomilynn
05-27-2003, 03:22 AM
Mine are sleeping, so that when I get into bed they will be nice and alert and run around the house like idiots :rolleyes: :D

Mr Meow
05-27-2003, 03:44 AM
Jassy has just curled up in my left arm for a nap, Min is siting on the computer desk watching Jas waiting for the next ducted heating cycle to start occasionally Mow'ing(Human interpretation of Mini's Siamese accent!)....No wait, Mummy Cat (Miss Meow) is now playing "buggy" with Tabasco which has necessitated a move by Jasmine to check out the action....

Pickles is outside in the cat caboodle dreaming of freedom...he will come inside sooner or later, and,

Tabasco was talking to Mummy Cat, prompting her to play, play, play and after that play some more....yeah, and that is about it for us!

jenluckenbach
05-27-2003, 05:33 AM
Love the pictures. Right now it is the a.m. feeding time so all the cats are in their respective places......eating.:D

HayleyRosie
05-27-2003, 11:25 AM
I wish I knew what my two are doing now. I am at work. I often wonder what they are doing when I am here wishing I was there. Hayley is probably sitting in the kitchen window looking at the animals behind us. (A man who lives just down the street from us has horses, cows, sheep, rabbits and lots of other animals. No smell though!) Mandy is probably sleeping somewhere. I think she sleeps all day. She has to to be so active when I get home from work. I wish I knew for sure.:confused:

Rocky'smomma
05-27-2003, 11:54 AM
I'll have to go look, and let you know..probably sleeping somewhere..:rolleyes:

Rocky'smomma
05-27-2003, 11:55 AM
Rocky is on my 3 year old's bed on his favorite blanket, and Fluffy is on my pile of laundry on the kitchen table sleeping...she looves to sleep on my warm clean clothes.. :)

Randi
05-27-2003, 11:58 AM
Fister is laying on the dining room floor next to his newly discovered rubber brush - calling for us to come and brush him. It has to be when I'm in the middle of something else, of course! :rolleyes:

rosethecopycat
05-27-2003, 03:19 PM
Mine are sleeping (gathering their strength) for the evenings festivities.

Mr. Jones has got digging to do, I'm sure. And Snowy must rest his voice as well so he can sing to the foster girls. (I swear I'm going to get him a Mariachi band for back up):D :p :cool:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-28-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
[http://members.aol.com/OrliBloom177/samwatch.jpg

OMG!!! This pic has got to be the most adorable pic of a kitten and her older brother that I have ever seen!!!! Obviously Dudley has gotten over his initial shyness and now could pretty much care less what little Sammy is doing - even if it means Sammy uses him to get a boost up to see out the window. ;) :D Soooo adorable. :D

I'm at work right now too, but I can assure you that T & P are fast asleep. Daddy had to hit the road for work today, so they are home alone, and both were in bed when I left, so unless something happened to cause them to wake up, they are fast asleep and dreaming fun kitty dreams. :rolleyes: ;) :D