PDA

View Full Version : I'm so proud of my furkids

lovemyshiba
05-25-2003, 09:20 PM
We had a wonderful day today. Hubby and I went downtown to walk around and do a little shopping, and then we thought "why didn't we bring the dogs?" So we went home and loaded them all up, and went downtown again. No one got carsick, and they were like 3 angels downtown, and it was packed downtown--there is a high school volleyball tourney in town, and people everywhere, in large groups!!
I am especially proud of Kito--he can get snippy when a lot of people are around, but he was so good. He walked right beside me, and everytime someone walked by, he stayed right with me. He let people pet him, and even licked a few hands. He got nervous once when about 8 or 9 girls all bent down and tried to pet him at the same time, but all he did was back up between my legs. We walked by a couple of girls who were eating ice cream, and he looked at them and licked his lips, so we went to Ben and Jerry's, and they all got ice cream, for being so good!!!
I think he's going to eventually be great around people, he just needs to be around them more!!:) :) :) :)

Aspen and Misty
05-25-2003, 09:23 PM
Aww! Good JOb Kito! I am so proud of you sweetie! You deserved that ice cream! I bet Abbey loved teh attention!! How did Riley do? Was he as shy as when we went to the pet store?

Ash

wolf_Q
05-25-2003, 10:23 PM
That's great! I'm glad they were all so well-behaved--especially Kito! Good boy!!! :D It's too bad there's not more places we can take dogs!

zanzanfergie
05-26-2003, 06:26 AM
Good boy Kito! That's really sweet of you to post how proud of your furkids you are, lovemyshiba - a lot of people (including...no, especially, myself :D) are very quick to post when their pet is misbehaving. It's so great to hear about the well behaved little ones! Go Kito, Abbey and Riley!!!

That's really true, Amy...if there was more opportunity for dogs to get out and about, in restaurants and shops etc, a lot of dogs would be a lot more socialized and friendly. When people work, and they're not allowed to take their dogs anywhere, they just get stuck at home.

tatsxxx11
05-26-2003, 07:03 AM
What a happy family outing!:D And what could be better than a trip to B&J's!! Kito, we're so proud of you, little man!:) Your Mommy is rightfully proud of her furfamily! Hugs to Kito, Abbey and Riley!

MaxandSpike'sMom
05-26-2003, 10:56 AM
Good Job Kito!!!

Glad you had a great time!

Spike and Max still are in AWE---They just can't believe it! (Just Kidding:D :D )

GSDgurl
05-26-2003, 03:31 PM
Sounds like fun~! Glad they were all soo well behaved~! Good Boy Kito.....Bet they loved that ice cream~!:D

ChrisH
05-26-2003, 04:22 PM
Aww, that`s great!:)

Kater
05-26-2003, 04:39 PM
GOOOOOOOD BOY, RILEY!!! :D
GOOOOOOOD GIRL, ABBEY!!! :D
GOOOOOOOOOOOD BOY, KITO!!! :D

Sounds like everyone had a nice time downtown. :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-26-2003, 05:35 PM
Wow!! How great is that?! I am sure they all got an extra treat for being extra good, right, Mommy?!