PDA

View Full Version : 26 May birfday: Oliver, my knight in furry armor!

AmberLee
05-25-2003, 03:19 PM
The anniversary of your birth is nigh,
In happiness I give a sigh,
May cheers ring out across the land,
Cats send nuzzles; humans a hand.
To celebrate with gleesome joy
The anni of my handsome boy.
In felinity I purr upon the mat
Whilest meditating on -- DA CAT!

Oliver: beloved, debonaire, romantic, handsome, loving, precious, fluffy, inventive, a perfect knight in furry armor! {{{snugglebunnies!, my sweet}}}

May your day bring you all you dream of, handsome!

your adoring Livvy-Wivvy
(so sorry that my verse is inadequate to describe the wonderment that is YOU, darling!)

Purrrrrrrrrrrr

AmberLee
05-25-2003, 03:32 PM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe, dear Oliver. And miiini mooore!

With warmest regards from,
Aunt Amber and Perspicacity Purrrsonality "Cassy"

tatsxxx11
05-25-2003, 04:43 PM
Oliver here! Oh Livvy, thanks so much for remembering my birfday and most of all for my beautiful birfday poem! My wittle heart is beating so...thump-thump, thump-thump! Mommy's gonna print it for me so I can keep your words of love ever close! Can you believe it Livvy...I'm 3 tomorrow! Me and my Mommy have the same birfday and we're gonna have a big celebration! Of course, most of the presents and treats will be for me! :D Livvy love, my Jewel-iette, my only birfday wish is to always have your love and be your Knight in Furry Armor FOREVER!:) I wuv you Livvy!:) Love, Your Romeo, the Birfday Boy, Oliver!

Randi
05-25-2003, 04:59 PM
Happy Birthday, Oliver!

3 years old. :eek: We wish you a very happy day with lots of fun and treats and cuddles! :D

Purrs and nosescritchies from,
Fister, Randi & John

krazyaboutkatz
05-25-2003, 05:42 PM
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY OLIVER!!! I hope you have a great day and your meowmie spoils you rotten. :D

Miss Meow
05-25-2003, 06:04 PM
Happy purrday, Oliver! :D

AmberLee
05-26-2003, 07:23 PM
Hippo Birdie to my 3 years young heart-throb, Oliver!

~Livvy!