PDA

View Full Version : I wonder how the Findly pet talk meeting is going?

jenluckenbach
05-25-2003, 12:24 PM
I hope they ae having a ball!!!!!!!! Would love to be there with you all, even if I am more of a cat person. Don't forget we will ALL be waiting for pictures, stories and oh yeah, PICTURES!!

lovemyshiba
05-25-2003, 12:27 PM
I'm sure it is wonderful--did you see the line up of food and dogs that will be there?????
I can't wait to see pictures either--I hope they aren't too tired when they get home, and they can post all of the pics!!!!!

I wonder if Spot is behaving this time;)

Pam
05-25-2003, 12:38 PM
I hope they are having good weather. We are having rain, rain, rain! :( Can't wait for the pictures!

Karen
05-25-2003, 12:44 PM
I'd be more jealous if we hadn't just had the Pet Talk PA meeting last month! :) Hope all is well, all the pupsters get along, Binx does well, and everyone finds the place okay! :)

And we demand pictures, of course! I can say that now that we finally have the Pet Talk PA pictures up! ;)

jenluckenbach
05-25-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Karen
And we demand pictures, of course! I can say that now that we finally have the Pet Talk PA pictures up! ;)
HEE HEE :D

moosmom
05-25-2003, 01:44 PM
I wish I could've packed Spike up and headed to Findlay! I'd feel bad if something happened to him.

I was really looking forward to a day at the park. Unfortunately, duty called. It turned out to be a beautiful day!! Can't wait to see pictures.

zippy-kat
05-25-2003, 01:59 PM
I'm thinkin' there needs to be a "Texas Re-Visited" ... San Antonio this time! :D

Hope they're havin' fun in the Buckeye State!

aly
05-25-2003, 02:06 PM
So glad they're having good weather. I can almost smell all those good things they're eating from here :D

Tonya, I AGREE, we do need to go to San Antonio. It'd be a blast!

mugsy
05-25-2003, 07:54 PM
We all had a GREAT time!! Johanna started another thread, so I won't bore you all twice.

micki76
05-25-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
I'm thinkin' there needs to be a "Texas Re-Visited" ... San Antonio this time! :D

Sounds good to me!! Let's do it!! :D :D :D