PDA

View Full Version : Poetry in motion

Crikit
05-24-2003, 11:06 PM
Well you guys have heard me talk about my love agility ever since I first started. I just thought that I should share with everyone one of the reasons that I love the sport so much.

This is a video clip of a belgian shepeard named Unia, she along with her handler won the 99 world championships for agility. Watching her run is well it's magical, and trust me when I say that the video doesn't do her justice. I've had the chance to watch her run with her handler a few times and she's just amazing and her handler is just so intune with all dogs that it's not even funny.

I'm not up to they're level yet, but I hope one day myself and the dogs will be...so it might be a good thing that I'm taking a seminar that her handeler is holding in July with Smudge.

Unia..she bangs (http://home.pi.be/~gblancke/test3.wmv)

lizbud
05-25-2003, 01:40 PM
Unia is one fantastic & talented doggie.:D I loved the video
but would love to see her performance in person too. I see
why you like the sport. Great job Unia.:D

Cisco's Mom
05-25-2003, 03:15 PM
Wow!! She is really fast thru the weave poles!! What a great looking dog. Practice, practice and more practice. You will get there!!!!:D

Crikit
05-25-2003, 03:49 PM
at a trial that I was at last weekend we clocked her at 2.5 seconds through 12 weave poles and that was with dirt that the dogs were sinking in to.

anna_66
05-26-2003, 07:30 PM
WOW, what a dog, just beautiful!

I'm sure one of these days you guys will be just as good, don't forget us when your famous;)

Rachel
05-26-2003, 08:53 PM
Thanks for sharing that. It was beautiful! Uma is definitely a pro.