PDA

View Full Version : Medical Supplies for sick kitties

kimlovescats
05-24-2003, 09:51 PM
Thought you all might be interested in seeing my medical supply shelf that I have set up for the sick kitties. I'm "armed and dangerous" ;)

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/MedicalSupplies2.jpg

rg_girlca
05-24-2003, 10:07 PM
Wow Kim, that is so overwhelming to see. I give you credit girl for what you are doing.
Hang in their and be strong. As you know, you have all of our love, support and prayers to help you through this terrible ordeal that you guys are going through at this time.

krazyaboutkatz
05-24-2003, 10:20 PM
I saw this pic in your thread in cat health and I was amazed. You sure are a devoted and well prepared meowmie. Were you ever a girl scout? :)

moosmom
05-24-2003, 11:17 PM
Kim,

Were you ever a girl scout?

The heck with that!! Were you ever a paramedic??? ;)

kath00
05-25-2003, 08:58 AM
You're a great, devoted cat-lover ! :)

kimlovescats
05-25-2003, 11:15 AM
No, never a girl scout or paramedic ...haha! I just try to learn all I can as I go. I did want to be a veterinarian when I was growing up, but did something stupid instead... got married to my ex-husband right out of high school, and missed "the boat" to college! :rolleyes:

moosmom
05-25-2003, 02:03 PM
Kim,

How are the kids doing??

Spike is eating up a storm!! He does eat some Iams canned kitten food with forumula on it. But as soon as he sees the bottle...LOOK OUT!!!

I went out and bought baby wipes and vaseline to help his sore butt, as well as wee-wee pads. He doesn't like being stimulated to go to the bathroom so I just let him go while he's in the carrier. I've been adding Pedialyte to his formula for his dehydration. I'm keeping my fingers crossed with him. Although they've estimated him to be about 6 weeks old, he's VERY tiny. He doesn't look much more than 4 weeks. And what vocal chords!!!

kimlovescats
05-25-2003, 04:58 PM
Moosmom...

Sweet little Spike .... I know it's very scary with one that little, but I know you are a good kittymom too! I'm praying that everything will work out, and Spike will grow and flourish into a big healthy kitty with a BIG healthy set of lungs!!! hehehe;)