PDA

View Full Version : arggg!! I hate my mom grrrrrrrrr

cali
05-24-2003, 03:38 PM
ok, my mom tells me I can have a bunny, e-mails the breeder about the marmi finnigan litter, the litter is born, I see all the babies now my mom has decided I can wait till after summer:mad: that means I have to wait until presto's litter, I mean she is a
gorgous doe, but their is not nearly as much of a chance for light coloured babies and that is all my mom will agree to :mad:
I am sooo mad at her.

attached is a pic of presto, apperently the mom of my REAL bunny. and my mom had better follow through with the promise this time:mad:

RubyMutt
05-24-2003, 03:47 PM
I'm sorry :(
Presto is a gorgeous rabbit :)

I remember a few years ago (actually... probably close to 5 years ago) we had this house with a HUGE yard and I desperatly wanted a goat. I LOVE goats. My parents didn't think the zoning in our area would allow goats (even though one of our neighbors down the street had one) so they said I wouldn't be able to get one. They knew I really wanted one and they knew I would care for it so one day they said if I went down to the court house, found out the zoning would allow a goat as a pet in our area, then I could get one. They PROMISED I could get one :D So, we went down there and the zoning was okay! :D I was SO EXCITED!! I was finally going to get my goat (I had the name picked out and everything). :) Then they changed their minds. No goat for me... :( I'm not trying to discourage you, (a goat is a lot different than a rabbit ;)), I'm just saying I know how it is. :( I did have a pet bunny once, they are sweeties. I miss her so much... I hope you can get yours after summer! :D

wolfsoul
05-24-2003, 03:47 PM
That sucks :( I hope that she could reconsider...

But alteast look at it this way: If you could have presto's baby, and one looks like her, than you can add to the black and white phenonomon! :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-24-2003, 07:35 PM
Aww.. that sucks! I hope your mom reconsiders too! At least your mom's letting you get one... my parents said if I get rid of our cats I can get a rabbit... UMM YEAH RIGHT... Guess I won't be getting a rabbit...

veegan
05-25-2003, 03:05 PM
grrrr I know how you feel. But hey, at least your mom is letting you get one! Ive had 8 rabbits in the past, and I wanted to adopt one about a month ago, and I was going to pay for it, all the supplies and the food and stuff, I mean I wouldnt think of doing otherwise, I pay for all my fish stuff, but anyway, so I assumed my mom would be cool with it, but she said no because "theres no room". WTH! LOL Its so absurd! lol I mean it would live in my room, and roam around just like the cats, use a litter box, just like the cats.. but whatever! Ive been lucky the past few months to sneak in my fish and froggy. My mom was pretty mad when she saw my 30 gallon tank, but I got away with it. lol So anyhoo... Im almost 100% for sure moving out this July, so Ill finally be able to get another bun. It sure will feel good to be free from the chains of the parental dictatorship! haha And good luck with your bun! Presto is TOO CUTE for words! I adore lops. And yeah ILoveMyAbbyGirl, thats what my parnets said too! I was like LOL YEAH RIGHT!! Punks. lol