PDA

View Full Version : Mitzi & Mr. Mishi - Together Peacefully! At Last!

RedHedd
05-24-2003, 12:32 PM
OMG! They're together - no major growling or fights. He's sleeping on one of my king-size pillows on the king-sized bed and she's at the foot of the bed, trying to sleep while watching him with one eye. Every once in a while one of them gets up to sniff the other without incident. I'm shocked and amazed that it just happened so peacefully! I was preparing myself for major Mishigaas. Maybe that will come, but it hasn't yet. She seems to stand her ground with him - I didn't think she was so spunky, but she is -- it's so cute.

She's rediscovered her tail as a good thing to chase the other day. She was doing this before he came on the scene; I guess she feels comfortable now and that "thing" just keeps taunting her, wiggling and teasing her and yet remaining just out of her reach - forever uncatchable! It's so funny to see her whirling around, going for it. Last night he discovered her tail too - she wasn't too pleased. :D

It's going to be nice getting my bathroom back from him, although now he's used to it and likes "helping" me with my makeup and hair. Now to see if I can very carefully and slowly rearrange the food and litter boxes so I can get the rest of my apartment back - well, maybe not this weekend. Perhaps I'll wait while they settle in; it's all so new to them, but it's good. Whew! What a month! :)

jenluckenbach
05-24-2003, 12:36 PM
Great news. You've gotten ove the hard part. Hurray for the new happy couple!:D

Cataholic
05-24-2003, 08:24 PM
That is great news. I imagine in a month or so, you won't even remember the antics!!

Denyce
05-24-2003, 08:26 PM
Yea!!!!!!

*doing a happy little dance in my chair*

kimlovescats
05-24-2003, 09:00 PM
What wonderful news!!!! Congratulations!:D

krazyaboutkatz
05-24-2003, 10:59 PM
This is great news. :D When I adopted Cirrus it took at least a month for everything to finally calm down and get back to normal. I've now had him for about 2 1/2 months and now you'd never even know that he's the new kitty around here. :) It's so great when they all get along. :D