PDA

View Full Version : NEW KITTEN......names

rizzy
05-23-2003, 04:40 PM
Hey I am getting a new kitten. I can pick it up on Monday today is Friday. I have a few names picked out and I dont know which name to name him. He is a boy. I told u that today is friday we pick it up monday...as in I dont have any pics sorry! I will do my best on describing it..

he is part tabby so he is striped (black, gray, and brown)
he has orange between his ears
he is tiny
he is adorable...

if u chose other please tell me the name u had in mind...or was thinking of.

Thank you:D

Rizzy

Uabassoon
05-23-2003, 04:46 PM
I think the name Snickers is cute. Congrats on getting a new kitten!

slick
05-23-2003, 04:50 PM
I like Snickers too. Very unusual. Looking forward to seeing some pics next week.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-23-2003, 04:59 PM
Funny, I didn't read any of the replies and I picked Snickers too! :D I think his coloring lends itself to that name, although it would be easier to tell if there was a picture. ;) :D I know, I know, we have to wait until Monday until you pick him up. :)

Welcome to PT and I can't wait for pics of little Snickers. :D

rizzy
05-26-2003, 08:49 PM
HI! Today is monday, memorial day, we picked up our new kitten!!

GoldenRetrLuver
05-26-2003, 08:51 PM
I like the name Jasper:)

carole
05-26-2003, 09:35 PM
YEP Jasper does it for me too, love the name, i want a girl and boy from the same litter oneday, and i will call them Jasper and Jasmine. wishful thinking, CONGRATULATIONS on your new kitten he sounds lovely cant wait to c pics

krazyaboutkatz
05-26-2003, 10:04 PM
I also voted for Snickers because I think it's a cute name and it goes with his coloring. My second choice is Jasper. :) " i want a girl and boy from the same litter oneday, and i will call them Jasper and Jasmine. wishful thinking, " It's funny you should say this Carole because I also love both of those names and I've told my co-worker that if I ever have a male and female cat that I'd like to name them Jasper and Jasime. :)

carole
05-26-2003, 10:56 PM
All i can say is GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE lol, yeah cute names eh

neko1
05-27-2003, 05:03 AM
I like Jasper because that was Pumpkin's shelter name.:)