PDA

View Full Version : Does your cat do this?

I Love Brian, Forever <3
05-23-2003, 01:42 PM
One of my cats, Hannah, has been the mischevious one of all, ever since I got her. :D This little cat can't STAND an open can of soda, or a cup standing upright. lol, it's quite funny to watch. She'll hit it with her paw and keep pushing it slightly until it eventually falls on the floor. Then Hannah will do one of two things, look at me with these sweet, innocent eyes, saying, "I didn't do that," or she'll run. I'll usually let her have her fun with it and catch the soda/cup as soon as it falls.

Does anyone else's cat do this or something similar?

Thanks! :D

RedHedd
05-23-2003, 02:05 PM
Mishi does it with his KILLER TAIL! :D He really doesn't mean to make a mess, but his tail is just SO long and fluffy and dangerous! It's a lethal weapon of mass destruction. :rolleyes:

neko1
05-23-2003, 08:25 PM
My cats also can't stand to be near a can of soda- I think it's the fizzing noise that scares them:p

ScantyNebula
05-23-2003, 08:42 PM
Yea, Toby does it ALL the time with everything. Anything from a glass to a pen .. he loves knocking pens on the floor! He's broken about 2 glasses since we've had him ..

IttyBittyKitty
05-23-2003, 11:34 PM
..She just tries to drink the contents of said cup/soda/bottle! This may occasionally result in the item being spilled on the brand new carpet!