PDA

View Full Version : Pet Personality -- Are You a Cat or a Dog?

lizbud
05-22-2003, 10:46 AM
Here's a fun quiz to take;

http://quiz.ivillage.com/pets/tests/catdog.htm

My test scored like this;

You scored 57.1% You're a mutt --
part cat, part dog

Since you are neither dog nor cat but somewhere in between, you sail through life on an even keel. You learn from your experiences but also have fun along the way. Your friends are a mixture of acquaintances and trusted pals who are equally happy at a block party or on a quiet evening walk. You frequently speak your mind but allow others to share their views, keeping disagreements at bay. You work hard but know when it is time to play and consider a wild game of basketball as much fun as a thoughtful game of scrabble. You frequently enjoy the best of both worlds, which is why you would be equally pleased with either pet in your home. A few famous examples of your type are Kim Basinger, George Clooney and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Pam
05-22-2003, 10:50 AM
Cute quiz! I am a mutt too, part cat part dog. Maybe because I live with 2 of each! :D

Tina
05-22-2003, 10:55 AM
I'm also a mutt part cat,part dog:)

tikeyas_mom
05-22-2003, 10:57 AM
It said I am a mutt two. :confused:. maybe it only says you are muts??

zippy-kat
05-22-2003, 10:59 AM
I'm a cat!

As a cat person, you approach life with thoughtfulness. You are self-aware and have close friends who will be there for life. The subtleties and mysteries of the world intrigue you. Your ideal Friday night is good conversation or a movie you can't figure out the ending to. Your take-charge attitude sometimes meets with conflict, but you always surpass expectations when it comes to your work. You value intelligence, grace and independence, which is why a feline friend is best for you. A few famous cat lovers are Regis Philbin, Katie Couric and Jay Leno.

PayItForward
05-22-2003, 11:15 AM
I'm a cat person too (good job really)

I Love Brian, Forever <3
05-22-2003, 11:24 AM
I also got zippy kat's. :D :D :D :D

Rottieluver45
05-22-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by lizbud

My test scored like this;

part cat, part dog

Since you are neither dog nor cat but somewhere in between, you sail through life on an even keel. You learn from your experiences but also have fun along the way. Your friends are a mixture of acquaintances and trusted pals who are equally happy at a block party or on a quiet evening walk. You frequently speak your mind but allow others to share their views, keeping disagreements at bay. You work hard but know when it is time to play and consider a wild game of basketball as much fun as a thoughtful game of scrabble. You frequently enjoy the best of both worlds, which is why you would be equally pleased with either pet in your home. A few famous examples of your type are Kim Basinger, George Clooney and Sarah Jessica Parker.

That`s what I got!

AngelZoo
05-22-2003, 01:13 PM
I'm....

You scored 57.1% Cat Person

You scored 42.9% You're a mutt --
part cat, part dog

slick
05-22-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
I'm a cat!

As a cat person, you approach life with thoughtfulness. You are self-aware and have close friends who will be there for life. The subtleties and mysteries of the world intrigue you. Your ideal Friday night is good conversation or a movie you can't figure out the ending to. Your take-charge attitude sometimes meets with conflict, but you always surpass expectations when it comes to your work. You value intelligence, grace and independence, which is why a feline friend is best for you. A few famous cat lovers are Regis Philbin, Katie Couric and Jay Leno.

Me too! No surprise here.

Uabassoon
05-22-2003, 04:08 PM
Here are my results

You scored 42.9% Dog Person

part cat, part dog

You scored 14.3% Cat Person

Dogz
05-22-2003, 04:24 PM
I am a dog person!

71.4% Dog Person

carole
05-22-2003, 04:47 PM
No suprises here, both my daughter and i are CAT PEOPLE. HOORAY

GoldenRetrLuver
05-22-2003, 05:06 PM
I got 71.4% Im a mutt! part dog, part cat:)

tomkatzid
05-22-2003, 07:08 PM
I'm a mutt too

wolfsoul
05-22-2003, 07:33 PM
part cat, part dog

I'm glad that i'm more dog than cat :D I got the same as you lizbud!

rizzy
05-22-2003, 07:53 PM
I'M A MUTT!!!!

I dont really understand though because I like dogs a little more.
49.9%
This is a cool quiz!:D

Miranda_Rae
11-23-2004, 06:17 PM
part cat, part dog

cocker_luva
11-23-2004, 10:08 PM
part cat, part dog

manda_moo87
11-24-2004, 12:45 PM
part cat, part dog

Erebus3
11-25-2004, 09:40 PM
I'm a cat, neat.lol. Fun quiz!

teenster3
11-26-2004, 12:42 AM
I was VERY surprised to be a cat person!
I've always thought of myself as more of a dog lover.
However, I do tend to like the BIG cats....lions, tigers, etc.;)
Tina....cute thread!

joanofark
11-26-2004, 03:31 PM
You scored 57.1% Dog Person

part cat, part dog

You scored 0% Cat Person:p

guineapiggie13
11-26-2004, 03:38 PM
I am a mutt. This fits me because I love both dogs and cat A LOT! :D

cookieluver7
11-26-2004, 06:58 PM
Cute quiz! Here is what I got:

You scored 42.9% Dog Person
As a dog person, you like to have fun. You make friends easily and like to venture out as part of a pack on a Friday night. You're an adventurous spirit who is eager to try new things and unembarrassed if you make a mistake along the way. You have an open mind and faithful heart and live in the moment. When it comes to trouble, you mind your own business, staying off other people's territory. You value loyalty, obedience and kindness, which is why a canine pal is sure to win your heart. A few famous dog lovers are Kelsey Grammer, Richard Simmons and Janine Turner.

I didn't really care which one I was because I wuv both puppies and kitties!

;)

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Mutt--that suits me!;)

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-27-2004, 05:00 PM
I'm a dog person:D

You scored 60.2% Dog Person
As a dog person, you like to have fun. You make friends easily and like to venture out as part of a pack on a Friday night. You're an adventurous spirit who is eager to try new things and unembarrassed if you make a mistake along the way. You have an open mind and faithful heart and live in the moment. When it comes to trouble, you mind your own business, staying off other people's territory. You value loyalty, obedience and kindness, which is why a canine pal is sure to win your heart. A few famous dog lovers are Kelsey Grammer, Richard Simmons and Janine Turner.

guineapiglover4life
11-27-2004, 05:01 PM
I'm a cat. :)