PDA

View Full Version : Cloey had her Kittens!!!!!!!

Lando
05-21-2003, 09:23 PM
I can't believe it!!!! Cloey had her kittens today. She had 5 kittens!!! We found at 2:45 with 4 kittens. She had an orange, 2 white, and a tabby and a black. We found an hour later a black one in the big basket next to the box. It appears as though she gave birth to the black first in there and then had the rest in the box. All of them are so cute and doing well. THe tabby has beautiful markings and the black so fun watch. The orange is my favorite and the one we plan to kee, all though it appears to be the runt because it is so skinny and small. The two white ones have such fat stomachs!! I can't wait to show pictures

Desert Arabian
05-21-2003, 09:31 PM
Great! Can't wait to see the pictures! Now go get her spayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Lando
05-21-2003, 09:44 PM
Right I am planning on that, but its going to be a few months, the kittens have to be weaned ya know.

krazyaboutkatz
05-21-2003, 11:40 PM
Congrats!!!:D The kittens sound so cute. I can't wait to see pictures of them. Orangies are my favorite too. :)

popcornbird
05-22-2003, 01:42 AM
Congratulations! How exciting! :D

kimlovescats
05-22-2003, 01:43 AM
I'm glad Cloey did well giving birth! Pics will be nice to see! ;)

moosmom
05-22-2003, 09:28 AM
I'm glad that Chloe and her babies are doing well. I'm even GLADDER that you're going to spay her! ;)

Lando
05-22-2003, 10:30 PM
Day 2
The kittens are doing great. They all appear healthy and have fat stomachs. The black kitten which we are naming Vader or Darth Vader, pushes all the others around and nurses forever. It is so funny to see the kittens fight for a nipple. My favorite the orange always gets stuck on its back drinking so I have to help it over. Well, I am hopiing to get tje pics developed soon thats all for today

HayleyRosie
05-23-2003, 07:56 AM
Congratulations! I am so glad they are all doing well. I am looking forward to those pictures!