PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting ready to leave to get my hair done!!!!!

luckies4me
05-21-2003, 07:59 PM
I have an appointment at 7 oclock for my hair. :D Dan is taking me to get my hair done. I am going to get a cut, not sure how and also highlights. I am a little nervous as I don't know how I am going to look after, so please keep your fingers crossed I don't come out looking stupid lol. :p

Wheee, this is so exciting. :D Be back later.......

GoldenRetrLuver
05-21-2003, 08:04 PM
LOL, good luck, *fingers crossed*:D

neko1
05-21-2003, 08:06 PM
Good luck, I'm sure it will look great!!

I'm going to get my hair trimmed and highlighted on June 7th, before the wedding...I can't wait cause I haven't cut my hair in awhile and it's getting stringy.
My maid of honor just got her hair cut and highlighted today too.

Spring is in the air and we are all getting ready for a new change!:)

wolfsoul
05-21-2003, 11:39 PM
Any pics yet? :D

luckies4me
05-22-2003, 12:29 AM
Yes tis time for a change. Well my appointment went awesome! :D

I LOVE MY HAIR! I cut off 12 inches! :eek: I got two different colors of highlights, red and blond. They layered and razored it for me.

LOL Wolfsoul, no pics yet but I will deffenately have some tomorrow. I am going to go into work tomorrow and everyone is going to be so shocked. :p So it's very short and it's just so cool.

I loved when they shampood my hair, it was so relaxing. I also had them wax my eyebrows so they are finally even now! :rolleyes: It is just such a big change. I can't believe I was this daring, but I love it so much.

The best thing is that Dylan still knew who I was after lol, even with a new hairstyle and color. Well I won't be able to post pictures tomorrow til around 9 at night as I have to work literally all day tomorrow, from 7:30 am to 8 pm. YUCK!