PDA

View Full Version : sorry i haven't been posting lately!!!!!!!!!

scarlett
05-21-2003, 01:34 PM
hey,

well i've had a rough time.first my dad gets kidney cancer but his surgery went well and his recovery went well too he is back at work and doing well:)

then i wake up with a sharp pain this was a few weeks ago,it ended up being kidney stones,plus i was dehydrated:(

then on monday i went for a sonagram,the reason is because i've had a bloody bladder:p for months now so were now waiting on results:(

and i've been just depressed about all this still am i just am sick of all these things that have happened.top it all off i'm so scared about the results from the sonagram:eek: anyway i'll let you know what it is when i find out just hope its nothing serious:(take care:)

scarlett

primabella
05-21-2003, 02:46 PM
I'm so sorry. What a rough time you've been going through. I hope everything turns out for the best and good luck with your results! *fingers are crossed*

moosmom
05-21-2003, 02:49 PM
Welcome back Scarlett!! Sorry you've had such a rough time. Hope it gets better. ;)

bluekat
05-21-2003, 04:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going that well, I hope they get better soon! Good luck with the results, hope its nothing serious:)