PDA

View Full Version : T & P Pics

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-21-2003, 01:16 PM
I was playing around with the camera the other day - pestering the poor tortured kitty cats - and got these pics which I thought were kinda neat.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/pc09484556e0a55ed21009844902e788b/fc1abe8e.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/pf3a47c0f0a08cb52b705537df5d9fca6/fc1abb50.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/pf5c83857ab9f68c6133d809d1f89d62c/fc1abb4b.jpg

And here Tubby says "Ok mom, that's enough now."
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/pbbc78445bf794946f9ce527bd2fa1f2b/fc1abe8a.jpg

And Terry must have been experimenting. This was breakfast one morning. I thought the pic actually turned out neat. I didn't know he took this until I was downloading and then I'm like "What is this?" :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p7f30aff04653c4e12c5f04d7602130e6/fc1abb45.jpg

I Love Brian, Forever <3
05-21-2003, 01:22 PM
Your cats are beautiful.

Vermontcat
05-21-2003, 01:32 PM
Kiss Tubby on his black velvet nose for me and Samantha.;)
It has been a while since you posted some new photos of T & P!
Thanks for posting some new ones, I have to get some new photos posted sometime this week too.

Randi
05-21-2003, 02:00 PM
Awww, at last! Some new pics of T & P. :) :) - Tubby, can you sit still, please - and don't look so grumpy! ;) I LOVE the second of Peanut. So expressive!!

Lerah021399
05-21-2003, 02:03 PM
AWWWW!!! Beautiful kitties. I'm of course partial to Tubby though...love those black kitties!

PayItForward
05-21-2003, 02:43 PM
I love the second picture of Tubby. You are one handsome boy, Tubby (and it doesn't hurt that you look like my Georgie) :D

kimlovescats
05-21-2003, 03:04 PM
Oh, what lovely pictures!!!! So good to see new ones of Tub and Peanut!!! More please???:D

NoahsMommy
05-21-2003, 03:06 PM
There they are!! I was beginning to go through T&P withdrawl!!! :)

Very nice pictures...they look so content, even close up! What happy kitties. :)

Terry's breakfast sure looks good! I love strawberries and Cherrios!

batgirl1980
05-21-2003, 04:31 PM
Whoo hoo. T&P pics! Aww poor Tubby.. don't look so grumpy, you are handsome!!! And peanut.. what a gorgeous girl you are..

how are Peanut's "spots" doing that she had??? Any better?

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-21-2003, 04:53 PM
AWWWWW
Such great pictures!!!!!
They are so close that I could give them a big kiss!!!! They are just the cutest!!! Did you take the pictures by zooming or by getting real close to their faces?

and Terry's breakfast looks sooooo yummy!!!!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-21-2003, 05:12 PM
Tubby, can you sit still, please
:D He hates it when I take the closeups like this because I'm right in his face and he does keep moving! How could you tell? ;) :D I probably deleted 5 pictures for each good one above. :rolleyes:

Terry's breakfast sure looks good! I love strawberries and Cherrios!
Which reminds me, Kelly, I was going to ask how you're doing with your....drat, forgot the name of what it is you have but I know it's more than IBS....is the medication working and helping?

how are Peanut's "spots" doing that she had??? Any better?
Thanks for asking. I was going to post an update because when I checked last week, it seemed like the hair on her tummy was growing back - can you say peach fuzz? ;) :D And her legs were really starting to look good again. But when I checked this morning to be sure before posting an update, and I was going to take pics of the peach fuzz :rolleyes: :D she had started on her legs again and the hair was down about 1/2 of what it was just a few days ago. I have no idea what happened in those few days to make her start again. :confused: I'm thinking about asking for the medication that Denyce had gotten for her kitties. Kind of a kittie prozac or something. Peanut feels fine, and runs around like normal and plays with her mousie now and then, so it really has to just be stress. 'Cause you know, she leads such a stressful life. :rolleyes:

Did you take the pictures by zooming or by getting real close to their faces?
There is a "macro" setting on this camera that works to within 2" of the subject. Your camera has the "macro" setting, but only works within something like 9" of the subject. You can't take pictures like this - which is one of the very few things I really didn't like about that camera, and was one of the things that any new camera I bought had to have. That is also why I ended up buying the extra zoom lens for that camera, but was still unable to get real closeups. Sorry 'bout that. :(

More please???
Well, got my assignment for the evening. :D

bluekat
05-21-2003, 05:16 PM
mmmmmm........those strawberries look so good! They're so red!
I love those pics of your cats! I never took closeups before of Blueberry, I know he'll hate me if I do. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Miss Meow
05-21-2003, 05:28 PM
Great pics, I just love the two of Peanut :) Shows what a lovely face she has. And Tubby, well, I think he could enjoy the experience more!

Enjoy your spring strawberries :)

ChrisH
05-21-2003, 05:42 PM
I just love those pictures, you do have such beautiful kitties!:)

slick
05-21-2003, 07:38 PM
MMMMMM - strawberries and Cheerios......breakfast of champions. I'm getting hungry.

T & P - you get better looking every day. The closeups are gorgeous!

krazyaboutkatz
05-21-2003, 11:52 PM
Great closeups of two gorgeous cats. :D My digital camera has a macro setting too. I wonder if I can take closeups like this.:confused:

shais_mom
05-22-2003, 12:13 AM
The cats are gorgeous but I want a strawberry!
;)

ramanth
05-22-2003, 07:29 AM
Tubby and Peanut are gorgeous as always and breakfast looks delicious! ;) :D

sasvermont
05-22-2003, 08:01 AM
I just love the look on Peanut's face.... She is one pretty kitty.

Tubby is handsome as well.

Great shots!

More, more, more!

Vio&Juni
05-22-2003, 09:01 AM
Peanut is a supermodel :)

Tubby is hansome too, even if he's grumpy ;)

Tina
05-22-2003, 09:20 AM
What wonderful pics!! Tubby and Peanut are both very gorgeous!

catmandu
05-22-2003, 09:48 AM
And Gloria Swnson in Sunset Boulevard thoght that she was ready for her closeups! What great Looking Cats I wish that I could get them to stay still long enough to get fantastic photos like that! Catmandu.

Rocky'smomma
05-22-2003, 09:59 AM
Cute cute kitties you have there!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-22-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
Great closeups of two gorgeous cats. :D My digital camera has a macro setting too. I wonder if I can take closeups like this.:confused:

It's possible. What determines if you can get closeups like this is how close you can be for the macro setting to work. Like I said, on my new camera it's about 2", but on Sara's it's about 9". My question is, if it's 9" what's the point in having a macro setting? :rolleyes: :confused:

KAK, If you still have your owner's manual, it should tell you in there somewhere. It will say something like the macro will work from 2" to 12" and the regular setting will work from 6" to infinity - or something like that.

Thanks everyone, for all the nice comments on my babies. :D I did get some more pics, but have to get them on the computer first, and I have to finish reading all the posts here before I do that, and somewhere in there, I really should do some work too. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Oh, and it turns out that Terry doesn't even remember taking that strawberry picture. It was a complete mistake - but what a great mistake it was! :)