PDA

View Full Version : yorkie

scsi_jarjar
05-21-2003, 11:28 AM
i have a ful blooded yorkie that i'm trying to give away she is get with kids and is house trained is interestd email me at [email protected]

here is a pic

tikeyas_mom
05-21-2003, 11:49 AM
why dont you want your dog anymore? she looks very cute. what a sweety, I wish I could take her, sorry I cant, I have two dogs already and one of them doesnt get along with females very well. :(. whats her name? how old is she? where do you live? have you tryed putting adds in the papers? or putting up posters, or even selling her?? she looks very lovely, what a darlying.

more info. lol ;)

robinh
05-21-2003, 01:02 PM
I sent an e-mail asking some of the same questions. I love Yorkies! They are rottweilers in little bitty bodies as evidenced by this picture (toy is almost bigger than she is, but she's game to give it a good going over)!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pd5bf7a89a984e2e8548a2c3af767cba6/fc492777.jpg

I Love Brian, Forever <3
05-21-2003, 01:06 PM
Attached is a pic. of my little rescue yorkie, bart. We just recently found out that he answers to the name, "Sparky" better than what we've been calling him for the past 8 months. These pics are when he had no hair, just came from grooming and had been dipped to rid him of fleas and ticks.

scsi_jarjar
05-21-2003, 01:17 PM
to start off i guess i put that wrong she an't mine she is a friends and they just dont'have time for her she is in a crate most of the time and they hate to see that.

her name is teekee and she is a year and a half
i live in illinios, she is a cute dog i would take her if i didnt' have two dogs my self. i have a aussie mix and a chow mix. plus 3 cats and two very young kids.
so if any one is interested please email me i would love to find her a good home they just want to give her away
here is another pic of her

robinh
05-21-2003, 01:32 PM
BF will probably give me a hard time, but I'm really interested. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

robinh
05-21-2003, 01:33 PM
He loves dogs just as much as I do, but he likes the big ones and I love little ones. So far I'm winning.

scsi_jarjar
05-21-2003, 02:02 PM
i just emailed you
call me i put the no in there

Aspen and Misty
05-21-2003, 02:23 PM
How much does she weigh? and where is she located?

Ash

scsi_jarjar
05-21-2003, 02:39 PM
i dont know how much she weights i bet it an't much at all
i'm near springfeild illinois

robinh
05-21-2003, 02:45 PM
Received your e-mail I'm at work - will try to call after I get off.

scsi_jarjar
05-21-2003, 02:50 PM
where are you located at robin
here is another pic of her

robinh
05-21-2003, 03:04 PM
We're in Des Moines

tikeyas_mom
05-21-2003, 03:30 PM
she is so pritty !!!! :eek: wow I want her :(.. oh well *sigh*

robinh
05-21-2003, 03:46 PM
I'm hoping this works out. I've been looking for someone for Molly to play with. Our two other dogs are older 5 & 8 and they get real tired of Miss Molly Monster. She wears everybody out. She'll play ball for longer than anyone wants to play - she just LOVES to play and run and bark.

Tina
05-21-2003, 03:50 PM
I hope that you can get her Robin:)

If I could I would take her. But you all live to far away from me:( My mom loves Yorkies also she has a yorkie mix named Bill he is really cute.

scsi_jarjar
05-21-2003, 04:19 PM
well call me as soonas you get home robin and we will work on things
see ya later
i fyou really want her i will tell the friend
see ya later
i have to runt o the vet at 5 so ill be backas soonas i can

robinh
05-22-2003, 07:38 AM
I talked to scsi_jarjar last night and she is going to talk to her neighbor (owner of the dog). The gal works late hours, just doesn't have time for the dog and are hoping to find it a good home. We work during the day, but spend a lot of time evenings and weekends playing and interacting with our babies. She sounds like she would be a perfect sister/playmate for my Miss Molly. The older ones will be grateful not to have to put up with Miss Molly quite as much.

I was excited to start with, but after Dick and I went over it and talked to scsi_jarjar last night even he sounds enthusiastic about getting her. We are just waiting to her from the neighbor and have hopes of going this weekend to pick up teekee. As soon as I know for sure, I'll contact the vet and the groomer.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that this works out!! I'm really starting to get excited again.

:D

Cisco's Mom
05-22-2003, 08:50 AM
Robinh....
Cisco has his paws crossed and I my fingers in hopes that all works out well. So glad this pup will get a new loving home!:D

scsi_jarjar
05-22-2003, 09:47 AM
everyone cross you fingers. there is one other person interested in her
robin i gave brenda your phone no so i hope she calls soon
see ya later

robinh
05-22-2003, 10:09 AM
I do have my cell phone at work, so if she calls during the day I'll get it.

I'm really excited!!!!

scsi_jarjar
05-22-2003, 10:33 AM
cool
i'm so happy
i hope you get her

robinh
05-22-2003, 11:15 AM
Something just occurred to me - if she isn't able to afford long distance call, ask her if you can e-mail me her phone number and I'll call her. Thanks!

robinh
05-22-2003, 03:14 PM
I've not heard from Brenda yet today. Was wondering if she had changed her mind or found someone else to take the pup.

Thought I'd post and e-mail rather than phone (cheaper). But if you hear anything, please let me know. Thanks!!

scsi_jarjar
05-22-2003, 03:28 PM
i will
don't worry

robinh
05-22-2003, 03:31 PM
Can't help myself - teekee sounds too good to be true. Don't want to miss the opportunity. Thanks for helping!!
:)

robinh
05-24-2003, 07:22 AM
Evidently the lady that owned the yorkie had someone come over and take the pup home. They had lost a long time friend and were in need! I'm happy for them, but I really was so excited to be getting a sister for Miss Molly. :(

I don't really want to do a puppy - would like one about her age and size (housebroke would be nice too), so it's back to the drawing board. I've checked the rescue in my area and I don't see anything yet. I'll keep looking, but appreciate any ideas anyone has. Thanks!