PDA

View Full Version : New User Name

jennifert9
05-21-2003, 11:25 AM
Hi Everyone! It's me, jennifert, Duncan's mom. I had to reset myself up with a little different user name. Not sure why...something to do with the settings on this computer...I'm not sure if I will be able to use the old user name again yet....Anyway, I am back. :) I am no longer working at the same company so I have a new email address also. I am working full time at the restaurant now and will probably be going back to school for my masters in the fall. I decided it was definitely time for a major change in my life so I quit the boring dead-end day job and am trying to decide what to do with my future.....I'm not getting any younger!! ;)
Duncan and I have moved. We moved in with my father in hs new house for now. So far so good. Duncan loves my dad and he now has his own fenced in backyard to play in. Being out of the environment he was in seems to have done wonders for him. After the initial adjustment, he seems to have calmed down some and is already more secure and less aggressive! So far so good. It also helps that I'm home with him more now too so he gets more attention, more exercise, more love....:D I will try to get on the computer as much as I can....Hope everyone is well and I will post again soon.

Randi
05-21-2003, 12:02 PM
It's good to hear from you Jennifer. Glad things are going well! :D

Check in and tell us more when you can! ;)

zippy-kat
05-21-2003, 12:04 PM
Hi Jenn!!

Good to hear from ya - missed ya!

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-21-2003, 12:33 PM
Hey Jennifer!!

Glad to see that you are back! I have missed you!

slleipnir
05-21-2003, 02:12 PM
Hi! Welcome back :) Glad things are going well, we missed ya around here :):)

lbaker
05-21-2003, 02:26 PM
Could we see a picture of Duncan? He's so handsome, I just love looking at that face. Sorry, welcome back to you too of course:o
Laurie

Aspen and Misty
05-21-2003, 02:43 PM
We want pictures of Duncan!

Welcome back! We've missed you!

Ash

AmberLee
05-22-2003, 12:47 AM
Great to have you back! I've missed you and Duncan, too!