PDA

View Full Version : I want her!!!

Lerah021399
05-21-2003, 10:21 AM
http://www.loudoun.gov/animals/adopt/cats/41084.jpg

Isn't she beautiful?!?!?! Her name is Pursha and she's at the animal shelter in my county. I would go and get her if I could...I really want to, but Ali doesn't do well with other female cats. She actually went into depression when we got Jack, so I know that getting a female would kill her. Why do I do this to myself?? I must like torture or something:rolleyes:

HayleyRosie
05-21-2003, 11:03 AM
I know what you mean. I do the exact same thing to myself. I have to try and stop looking at the SPCA site on the internet. If I could I think I would take them all!

Lerah021399
05-21-2003, 12:10 PM
Yea, I would take them all too! Great thing about this one is that she's been adopted into a good home already...I called the shelter to check her out (I was really thinking of getting her).

boscibo
05-21-2003, 12:54 PM
You never know - my female Abby is pretty snotty and doesn't really like my male cat Bo (she tolerates him, that's all), so when I got Hanna, I thought no way would Abby ever accept another female - but now they are always playing together. It took over 6 months for her to reach this point of acceptance. I thought it would never happen!

bluekat
05-21-2003, 05:36 PM
My parents would not let me have another cat, but I just can't stop going to shelter sites and looking at those cats! I really want to rescue one soooo badly, if only my parents would let me. If I was allowed, I'd adopt so much.