PDA

View Full Version : "Cheese burger"

slleipnir
05-21-2003, 10:09 AM
Ok I know this is kinda pointless, but I was outside the other day, and there was these birds 'singing' or whatever. My dad says 'cheeseburger' and I was like huh? Then he reminded me of something my bro said a while ago how it sounds like the bird is saying "cheese burger" so I listen and sure enough it sounds like "cheeeese bur ger" lol I wish I had a recording of it or even knew what kind of bird it was..its cute though lol

zippy-kat
05-21-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Ok I know this is kinda pointless, but I was outside the other day, and there was these birds 'singing' or whatever. My dad says 'cheeseburger' and I was like huh? Then he reminded me of something my bro said a while ago how it sounds like the bird is saying "cheese burger" so I listen and sure enough it sounds like "cheeeese bur ger" lol I wish I had a recording of it or even knew what kind of bird it was..its cute though lol

:)
Jay Cheeter (my foster bird--who might become a permanent family member) got his name b/c (1) he's a Blue jay and (2) the noise a blue jay makes sounds like, "cheeter-cheeter."

Ever heard whipporwhils (sp?) ? They def. sound like they are saying, "whip or wheel." :)

I'll have to listen for the "cheese burger" noise! :D

Edwina's Secretary
05-21-2003, 10:36 AM
I would love to be able to identify the birds I can hear every morning. The only one I am sure about is the wood pecker!

slleipnir
05-21-2003, 05:15 PM
lol me too :) I only know those annoying Crows tha caw REALLY loud in the morning RIGHT outside my window :p :rolleyes: And those Chickadee's or however its spelt :p